“TOO Much Fun...Ready to go again!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Hanover
Springfield, Virginia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“TOO Much Fun...Ready to go again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Mrs. took our family here on a reward trip for having such an awesome basketball Season and little did I know the treat we were in for. I was not feeling well at all; but this place brought me to life. The line was long but kept moving. The drink glasses/mugs are so cool, even though a little bit pricey. But, here, it's like a once in a lifetime thing.

The staging, characters, and acting are the best and they are all so very friendly and crowd attentive. I was REALLY surprised about the food...GOOD....did I say GOOD. It was. It was a little slow getting drinks after seated; but all of the staff worked really well together.

You GOTTA go...couples or family...We LOVED this place and definitely will go again real soon! A great show for all with live horses, falcon, and all!!! :D

Visited February 2013

Washington, dc
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great fun for preteens”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Tagged along with my daughter's girl scout troop who are a bunch of 10-year-olds. They had a great time and I'll admit it was fun for adults too. It's not just jousting. There is some sword fights and several horse riding agility games. I had low expectatations for the food, but it was surprisingly pretty good, especially the chicken and the tomato soup. Don't expect it to be healthy. Nobody ate healthy in the middle ages!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Shadmonster
Baltimore, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Medieval Money Trap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Don't get me wrong its a good place and it was a great show, loved the horses and the story of the show all the actors were great. But the food and food service another story, the Dragons blood ( tomato soup) is just rite out nasty tasting, what ever they tried adding to the soup to give it a different flavor they should have just left it alone. The Chicken quarter surprised me it actually tasted good to be massed baked also the bread & one piece of rib was good, wish they gave you more than one piece. I would take that over the chicken anytime. Sodas are included but if you want alcohol well lets just say make sure you have lots of cash or a credit card handy, I spent $45 on alcohol just for myself. If you have kids yea make sure that card is handy light up swords & roses for the lady's are priced high. I had to talk my kids out of that stuff that's gonna break within the next week or so! The only other thing that bothered me was the price for seats and up grades in my party there was 6 of us 2 adults 4 kids I spent over $400 for this show! Medieval Times is lucky the kids really wanted to go cause I could have done without. Medieval Times is one of those once in a lifetime visit for me don't ever need too go back.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank AlexG5
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Cheesy, fun night out with friends!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It is definitely a fun cheesy night out! I gave it 3 stars instead of 4 since it is expensive. Definitely be on the lookout for coupons to get tickets at a reduced rate - makes it worth it. Upgrade to "royal" tickets if you can - shorter lines, bar service in the arena and closer seating. We went with friends so it wasn't that much, but since it is really geared towards families I can certainly add up very quickly. Be aware that you wait forever to get in, they don't start letting people in until the show time - which only happens by section so it takes a little while. The fare is as expected - generic (soup, Texas toast, seasoned chicken quarter, spare rib, steak fries and an apple turnover), but it wasn't bad. Think about - medieval times - not exactly the height of cuisine :-) The show was solid, we laughed, we cheered, we boo'd and we had fun with it. There were lots of families, but plenty of adults with their friends - any crowd will fit in. Things like this you really get out of it what you put into it - go with an open mind and willingness to join in the fun and a good time will be had by all!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank cms1012
Annapolis, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good Times with Medeival Times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food was actually great....the action too! A great place for a family night out! The action keeps you involved. You will be using your hands alot come dinner time!

3 Thank Carlos2998