“I used to like this mall...”
Review of Arundel Mills

Arundel Mills
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Hanover
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Arundel Mills is the largest outlet shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Maryland. With more than 200 stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Pink, Lego and The Disney Store, Arundel Mills has everything you need.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Raleigh, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“I used to like this mall...”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great variety of stores and a huge movie theatre but now that Maryland Casino Live has been added, traffic is ridiculous! They need more security to keep out the riff raff. I don't plan to go there again unless there is something I REALLY need..

Visited January 2013

Pearland, Texas, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could it be busier at Christmas???”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This mall was crazy busy! The traffic was a nightmare and it seemed like a combination of crowd at the casino and shoppers at the mall...every single parking space was full! Could it possibly be busier at Christmas...I don't want to know!

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun mall”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We love going to this mall! So much to do we always clear a whole day to walk around and shop. There are so many good restaurants in the area as well. The parking can be challenging depending on the time of year.

Glen Burnie, Maryland
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Not enough parking.”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Horrible customers that are loud with no manners, unruly, obnoxious. Parking is outrageous and if you park to far away chances of getting robbed are real good! They need more security that are real police officers as opposed to high school children. They need a parking lot that is well lit with 2 floors and security. It's very dangerous to go here if you are not going during the morning or day. To go to a movie at night I would never take my child. Large mall lot's of junk kiosks that are ripping people off. Lots of food courts though. But the dining area is nice and dirty too! Maybe if they changed some of the venders to bring some more class there it would be ok.

Visited December 2012
India
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 212 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Ha! There is a county called Hanover county where I live but that is not the point. I have been to another mall like this called Potomac mills and this is also one of the best ever. Food is very good and delicious. Took my nieces and my sister with me along with my daughter, and the children loved the Build-A-Bear Workshop. Love this mall a lot. You should go to a Simon Mall (the malls are a chain of malls by Simon) because I am never disappointed by them.

Visited February 2012