“A Real Treat”

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #88 of 113 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Love the burgers, fries and milkshakes... a treat as always. Attentive service, fun atmosphere and easy meeting point for a pre-movie pig out. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I decided to try this place as it was lunch time. I had an "Original Burger" and she had a grilled Chicken sandwich. The burger was just okay but my wife said her sandwich was pretty good. Really have no interest in eating there again.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

So, I had to try this place because of the show that comes in tv where the CEO impersonates one of its workers to find out how things are really going in the "real" world. I also know that they are known for their milkshakes. While I didn't personally have the milkshakes, by company did and the LOVED them. I had the cheesesteak and it wasn't too bad. I would definitely visit again.