“Huge and beautiful!”

Cinemark Egyptian 24
Ranked #4 of 10 things to do in Hanover
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is the largest Cinemark I have ever been too. Loved the Egyptian theme so much we plan to use ideas from some of the decor in our house. Very good location in the Mall.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We took our 10 year old grandson to see Monsters University. As we are passing through town, this was our first time at Cinemark Egyptian 24. We were impressed by the cleanliness of theaters and the helpful staff.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My experience at the cinema was a good one. I took five children and my adult daughter. We had a great time, expensive but it was nice overall.