“Awesome crab dip”

The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille
Ranked #21 of 125 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Iconic Maryland bar and restaurant serving famous crab dip, fresh & never frozen 100% beef burgers, fan-favorite wings, a $7.99 lunch menu, and a wide selection of local, craft, and specialty beers. Always a good game on TV, and every seat has a good view. We've been bringing originals together since 1976.
Reviewed May 30, 2017

Whenever I'm in town Greene Turtle is a place I like to visit. Their crab dip and soft pretzels are awesome!

Reviewed April 17, 2017

The food was good, what you would expect from a chain. Staff was friendly. There are definitely better places to eat in the Baltimore area though.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here twice in a week on a business trip. The menu is good and has a variety of items. I highly recommend the burgers and the crab dip. The first waiter we had was terrible. He spent most the visit talking to the waitresses instead of waiting on us. The second visit went better. Our waitress was able to accommodate a large group and very personable. She even managed to remember most of our names. I recommend trying it.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

I had dinner and drinks with friends here this week. They have multiple screens for watching sports.
Morgan the bartender provided great service and entertaining conversation.

1  Thank natureboy912
Reviewed February 20, 2017

We arrived at 2:00 pm on a Monday (federal holiday) and the place was relatively crowded, but the service was not up to par. I should have seen it as an omen when the hostess had to wipe down our table when he brought us to it. Since there were plenty of open tables I did not understand why he did not bring us to another table which actually was set-up (i.e. silverware/napkins in place). It took them about 30 minutes four our appetizers to show up (and what restaurant runs out of boneless chicken this early in the day)? The waitress disappeared for most of our meal and we had to flag her down when we wanted our drinks re-filled and we had to tell her after she gave us our food that no one had given us any silverware. She was very nice though. The food was good as usual, but service is a big deal to me.