“not like the prime rib in baltimore”
Review of The Prime Rib

The Prime Rib
Reserve with OpenTable
The Prime Rib is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 113 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

first off we found out that this prime rib is owned by the casino..they just bought the name.they don't take gift cards. the potatoes skins were greasey.no green goddess dressing.the prime rib was fatty and didn't have that mallet flavor of an aged prime rib. our wine was good.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Elegant Atmosphere. Gracious Service. Wonderful wine list. Try the Loire Valley Domaine Des Roches Neuves . It is an elegant Cabernet Franc. Try the Veal Chop and the Lamb Chop. The Ceasar & Buzz's Salad. The Chef came out and visited.The culinary staff is doing a Great Job. Charles our waiter was wonderful . He was very knowledgeable and his service was Great. Overall a wonderful to share my mother's 92 nd Birthday.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went there September 12 with some friends for dinner.This was the worst prime rib of my life.They use the worst quality and it was hard and diffilcut to eat.What a waste of money and time.Never again.Stay away it is not worth it.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been in the food service industry for 20 years. If you have both male and female waitstaff, you NEVER put two females with a female waitress nor two men with a male waiter. For the price you are paying, if you make the comment you are splitting side dishes, they should arrive to the table split on the two entrees. Diners wore everything from very casual to formal...no sense of formality despite the "ambience". The ONLY saving grace for the meal was the creme brûlée...otherwise, save your money, go into the mall's food court and get a decent meal.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I happened to visit this restaurant on 8-10-13. We were directed to the lounge portion of the restaurant because as we were told(we were considered walk ins because we had no reservations). We were given a limited menu and when asked why. We were informed the dinner menu is only served in the dinning room. I asked for the dinner menu as we were seat where we were not by choice but by direction. We were refused. As my wife and I were hungry we ordered a meal. We were not given dinner rolls(told we had to ask for them????) The drinks were brought to our table and there was no cocktail napkin placed under them. Maybe we should have asked for them as surrounding tables had them. The meal arrived and it was good. However we noticed that another table was eating lobster tails(which were not on our menu) and when questioned about this were told the people were regulars and had preordered. We were again told this was management policy. They then need to change their management personal and take care of their customers. I will never eat at this restaurant again while in the Baltimore area and will advise friends and family also.