“Good lunch, but quite busy.”
Review of Grillfire

Grillfire
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Milestone Parkway
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I arrived at 12:30 (obviously prime time) and there was a wait with the exception of two seats at the edge of the restaurant adjacent to the hotel lobby (*The Hotel at Arundel Preserve* is the name of the hotel), so we took one of those tables. It turned out to be a blessing because the restaurant was packed with many people and I wanted to have a quiet conversation with my lunch partner. The table and seat was comfortable and we were able to relax. We ordered the “Japanese Peanuts” (steamed edamame) and munched on them while our lunch was being prepared. I ordered the Seared Tuna Wrap (salsa, black beans, avocado, baby greens & wasabi mayo) and my lunch partner ordered a salad (not sure which one). The server was attentive and polite and he kept our iced tea glasses full. Although we were lost in conversation, lunch seemed to take a bit long to arrive. I was pleased with my tuna wrap. The wasabi and avocado tasted very good and all the components of the wrap were nice. I think they could have put a little more tuna in it for the $16 price, but I was full after eating that and the steamed vegetables that came with the order.

I've been here once before for happy hour and it is a bit pricey, but the atmosphere can be nice if it's not too busy. It's worth a visit if you are in the Arundel Mills area. Free parking is abundant and the location is very easy to get to from I-295.

There are newer reviews for Grillfire

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is in a hotel, but it doesn't have the feeling of your typical hotel restaurant. It has its own separate entrance. Not a chain restaurant. This brand does have a couple of restaurants in New York, but this is the only one in Maryland & each of their restaurants are differant. Salads are awesome, steaks cooked perfectly. Inventive menu, something for everyone. Very friendly staff. You get swirl of cotton candy at the end of your dinner for free.

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Took the family here 12, 14 and 19. They loved it...which is rare. Great menu for them and for us. The deserts were exceptional. They have an individual S'mores service that's a must have. My only complaint is it was very expensive.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Food was good but the best part was dessert, loved the marshmallow s'mores. Service was good, it just took a long time to get our food.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

overpriced food, over cooked and bland with poor service. After I mentioned something to the manager about it, they just took off an appitizer and overlooked the poor service I received.

Been to Grillfire? Share your experiences!