“WHEN IS A CHEESECAKE FACTORY VISIT EVER A BAD THNG?”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #15 of 127 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Actually its a terrible idea to go there if you are trying to lose any weight! Especially when you have to pass all those gorgeous goodies enroute to your seat. We ate there twice this past week and both experiences were excellent. I had the hamburger the first time and the chopped salad the second. Hamburger was memorable!!! Also had the onion soup but found that sorely lacking .... more like onion broth with no substance. Disappointed in my martini .. I like and expect a full martini glass - especially for premium stuff .. glass was 2/3 full at best .. but good. One of our waiters, Blake, was a hoot! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Sunday late lunch around 4pm. Very crowded but our wait was only about 20 minutes. Server was a little unattentive but the food was great as always. Thai chicken lettuce wraps and fried calimari.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

So I'm in the parking lot of Maryland live I couldn't even pull off until I wrote this review. I am so disappointed in the survice that we received. We had to hunt down the waitress. The food was horrible I ordered 3 appetizers my things didnt come out until my friends got their regular meals. It tasted nasty as well so it was just not good. The floors were super slippery I had to walk as if I was on ice. I feel cheated and want my damn gift card I used back but then im like do I even want it back because I think this is the last time I'll ever eat at a cheesecake factory to tell you the truth. I would stay away from this location.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018

It took forever just to get our drinks and the bread after we first sat down. Then, it was a long wait to get our food. Even when we came back before leaving the casino just to get a slice of cheesecake to go, that also was a painfully long wait for what didn't seem like that long of a line.

Food and atmosphere are good as you'd expect here, but the slow service took away from the overall experience this time.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

My wife and I have had a stream of bad luck over the past couple months when going out to dinner. It did not matter if it was a small diner or a chain restaurant we kept getting bad meals. So when my wife suggested we go to Cheesecake factory I was hesitant because of the bad luck we were having. Going there was an absolute delight. Our waiter TJ was very polite and attentive. We enjoyed having him as our waiter. He recommended several things and I ended up having the PASTA CARBONARA, my wife had some other pasta dish which was only Ok. She said it wasn't bad but a bit dry. I recommend the dish I had and would recommend the Hanover location but only when it is not crazy busy.
I'd say a dinner here would probably average with tip about 50.00-60.00 not including alcoholic beverages and not more than 1 appetizer.

Date of visit: January 2018