“Food was good, but restaurant is very loud, due to the casino.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #11 of 109 Restaurants in Hanover
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: newly opened
Weirsdale, Florida
“Food was good, but restaurant is very loud, due to the casino.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and I took our granddaughters to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch during a recent visit, we were staying in the Residence Inn nearby, thus the reason for going to this restaurant. We all enjoyed what we ordered for lunch. The portions were enough that everyone had leftovers to take home. Service was good. The only real issue was the noise of the casino as this restaurant is attached to the casino with an entrance from the casino. If you want to have a conversation request a table towards the front of the restaurant. Food items are a little on the more expensive side, but you do get a lot of food for that price.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars

Annapolis, Maryland
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have been to a few cheesecake factories, and although we enjoy the food, they are unusually busy and hard to get a seat sometimes. But, after the wait is over, it is worth it. The menu can be a little intimidating due to the size of it. The portions are alwasys huge. You usually cannot go wrong at this restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anniversary get away”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

First let me say I love the cheesecake factory, unfortunately NOT this one. The wait for a table was LONG ( of course the restaurant is in a casino), so we expected that. After being seated at a table the busier that cleaned the table next to us did NOT wipe the table like I'm sure he has been trained to do. The young man picked up the plates and trash then began setting the table without cleaning it. The young man decided to sit down at the table while he sat the table, even after a fellow employee told him to get up. The young man even saw us looking in his direction and NEVER CLEANED OFF THE TABLE! WE TOOK our food to go after I mentioned to a manager the table was dirty. Another family was seated at the table, they had young kiddos with them (that's just nasty). I have NEVER wrote a bad review but OMG this was a BAD visit!!!

• Visited May 2014
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Another Great Chain Restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is a Very Good and Consistent Chain Restaurant with quality food and good service. Our server was Tiffani G, she was attentive, accurate, and courteous. My wife and I chose the Fish Tacos (grilled, very good), grandkids had burgers with mac & cheese, my daughter had a grilled eggplant sandwich with sweet potato fries...all were quite pleased and the portions were filling. We did indulge in the decadent cheesecake for dessert...we were not disappointed. I bought a whole cheesecake to bring back to the house (actually two halves pieced together)...blueberry, white chocolate truffle and caramel, pecan turtle...excellent. We will stop again when in the area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Harrow, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

First time I have been to a Cheesecake Factory although I have seen these in other major cities. This has the largest menu I have ever seen. The appetizer (somosa) and main dish (Louisiana Pasta) I ordered were out of the world. Fast and friendly service as well.

Visited May 2014

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!