“Another Great Cheesecake Dining Experience”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #17 of 112 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: newly opened
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I liked the fact that although the restaurant closed at 11:00 pm, we were still able to order and enjoy our meal without being rushed by the staff. The food and cocktails were great.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Any trip is not complete without shopping....Before heading north, we made a stop at Arundel Mills shopping Center, Hanover. It's got a huge parking, and I managed to get lost in it....While finding my way, I saw the sign for the "Cheescake Factory". I remembered my great experience from their branch at Las-Vegas, and decided to have lunch after my shopping. At lunchtime we got a nice table outside, on the balcony, facing the mall. My husband had the Curry Shrimp dish, with black beans, rice, and fried mango. My choice was the Atlantic salmon with asparagus. Both dishes were yummy!!! We couldn't resist they special dessert of Oreo & Chocolate Cheesecake. I guess that was our ultimate treat. The Balcony was great, and the inside of the restaurant was lovely decorated and extremely big. Though It's probably best to book a table in advance for dinner.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

First off I have enjoyed the two experiences I had at this location. The service is on point and the food is out of this world. If you come out to eat here and you can't find something than there is a problem. The is way too big in my opinion but hey that's just me. I love their orange chicken. When it comes to drinks... They need to their put more alcohol or drop a few bucks. They are relatively high priced. Everything else is just amazing. They also have outside seating. My only other concern is that it becomes a problem when I have to use my iphone flash light to read them menu. A little brighter for the people who don't have perfect eyes.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Have never had a bad exper. The food is wonderful!!! from their skinny girl menu to their cheesecake to their chicken and biscuits - LOVE IT!!!! The staff are all wonderful - Can not wait to go back!

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Large portions + Good food = Great Value, you can never go wrong with the cheese cake factory!!!!!! Good food near the new Maryland Casino