“WE love it!!! Great place close to home!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Hanover
College Park, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“WE love it!!! Great place close to home!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Casio is as big as any Atlantic City casio - and the staff has always been friendly and pleasant to us - that might be because we are always freindly and pleasant to them. We have been there on an avgerage of once a week for the past year since they opened. The tranistion from all machines to live dealers went very smooth - they are as good as any in AC or Vegas for that matter - you can tell that the class they put them though had to weeded out the dead beats - they are chipper - friendly and funny - willingh to go the little extra to make you happy. We never have trouble getting drinks service, but than you get what you pay for. If you want free liquard - go to AC.

• Korean first
Vermont
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were visiting family in the area and decided to try our luck at the Casino. My husband likes to play blackjack, but even 15.00 tables are a bit much. If there were some 10.00 tables I bet they would be full! The place is well laid out and liked being able to take a break and go over to the mall. Very convenient for those of us who tire of gambling quickly. We ate lunch at Bobby Flay's burger palace and were quite surprised at how good it was. Reasonably priced, too. We will definitely return sometime. Plus some of us came away with some good winnings that day!

Dameron, Maryland
196 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 194 helpful votes
“Very friendly, helpful staff! As big as any casino in Atlantic City/Las Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was my first time visiting Maryland Live Casino at Arundel Mills Mall. They are open 24/7 and it is much larger than I expected. The staff here is very helpful - including the cleaning staff. Even the waitresses in the buffet (which was excellent also) were very knowledgable and helpful! You might think because I'm writing an "Excellent" review, it's because I came away a winner. Well....I wish. Actually left with $230.00 less left in my pocket - but I did have a day of fun and would definitely come back again! The one thing I would recommend though, is more roulette tables are needed. We came early and still could not get on a roulette table while many other gaming tables were empty. The roulette tables were packed all day - never did get on one. I believe there are only 3 real tables and one video roulette table with a wheel. Still though - my brother and I had an enjoyable experience. I would recommend coming early and coming on a week day (Mon - Fri) if possible.

Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Horrible Experience! We will never go back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

First and foremost, the owners of this casino need go teach courtesy to their staff! The men that are at the entrance - (that evidently think talking nasty to customers make them more of a man) are absolute jerks. There is just no other word for them! In my recent, and what will be my last encounter, I purchased a Pepsi inside of the casino and they refused o allow me to take it with me when I left. Not only did they not allow me to keep something the I paid for, but instead of maybe explaining why in a courtesy fashion, they were ignorant and demeaning! The table game minimum limit is a ridiculous $25!! The slots rarely ever pay out. There are seedy looking people hanging around everywhere and the areas surrounding the casino are filthy! I am taking my money to Delaware or elsewhere where I am treated with respect and actually are allowed to win now and then.

4 Thank MDBarbara
Cary, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Horrible gambling”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Worst casino for gambling i've ever been in. It's very attractive, and has great restaurants, but other than that, it's poor. No drinks available; coctail waitresses pretty non existant, and if you find one, they never come back with your drink anyway. Slots are so tight it's pathetic, and the payouts are so poor it's embarrasing. When my bet is $1.25 a spin and I get a bonus, and the bonus award is $1.80, that's a joke. Nobody was winning anything the 2 days we were there.
Never going back again; will go to Dover Downs instead...much better casino.

5 Thank roswell47