“Very busy place”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“Very busy place”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I went on a Saturday evening and...well, there are so many people you have to wait to get on machines. I've heard they just started table games. They seem to run some nice specials. Just curious if people are winning money and how lose the slots are? Lots of good concerts it seems.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank jmlucas33
MarylandLive, Manager at Maryland Live Casino, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thanks for your review. We recently began our installation of table games and are anticipating having them in here by early spring, pending regulatory approval.

Be sure to visit our website to learn about the live nightly entertainment we have at Rams Head Center Stage, our state-of-the-art concert venue.

We hope to see you soon!

• Korean first
maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Live a bit too close...”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Well I hate to admit since I live so close I visit the casino once or twice a month. They have a great selection of machines, tons of penny machines. I do wish they had a bigger selection of nickel machines, but I do enjoy the ones they have.Employees are all friendly and helpful.
I have won $600 on a nickel machine twice, I generally only take around $100 to start with. Even if I don't win, I generally get a good amount of playtime in with my money which is what I appreciate.

3 Thank dayzeee
MarylandLive, Manager at Maryland Live Casino, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thanks for your review and your comment about more nickel machines. It's great to hear your feedback so we can provide you the entertainment experience you're looking for. We're happy to hear our team members are friendly and helpful. Hope to see you soon!
San Antonio, Texas
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“We love this casino”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

we have only lost once, but we usually break even, and many times won! ;) it is busier on the weekends, but that is typical..

2 Thank TeamCooper8
MarylandLive, Manager at Maryland Live Casino, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thanks for your review! We hope to see you again soon. When you're here, don't forget to visit Rams Head Center Stage for nightly entertainment; and Bobby's Burger Palace, The Cheesecake Factory, The Prime Rib, Noodles, Phillips Seafood, or the Live! Buffet for a delicious meal!
Wilmington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Better than expected!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had a fun time, won more bucks than I pulled out of my wallet, non smoking, clean bathrooms, even the fish tacos were yummy. One caveat, had a hard time finding server for coffee, however once I did find one, had a great experience. Would recommend and will go back. The extra bucks came in handy shopping in the adjacent mall. :)

1 Thank 4atravelnurse
Thank you for your review. We also appreciate you letting us know about finding a server for a cup of coffee and we'll be sure to pass it along to the team so they will be easier to find next time.

Thanks again!
Glen Burnie, Maryland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Not a big gambler but love that I don't have to travel to another state just toplay slots. Enjoy the smoke free environment which is a very nice touch.

1 Thank lovinthelocs