“Good burgers”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #4 of 14 Quick Bites in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Good burgers not great I’ve had better but a little pricey for what you get serving wise I will return

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We tried this spot as a doordash deliver. I ordered the brunch burger with out the bunch with chips and on baby greens. Well we got our delivery no chips on burger was on not baby greens but romaine lettuce, my coworkers fries were cold and 2 onion rings(he ordered I think was split decision which has onion rings and fries. Honestly for $10+ I rather have a 5 guys burger. Sorry not sorry.

Reviewed February 25, 2019

We went on Sunday, 2/24/19. It was not crowded but we had to clean our own table. There was no one cleaning anything the entire time we were there. The food was fine, not great. But, I worry about the cleanliness of the kitchen if the front of the house isn't clean. Won't be going back.

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Bobby’s burger palace never disappoints, you can get an amazing burger, beef or turkey. My husband loves the grilled cheese and the sweet potato fries are to die for ❤️

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019

We were here on a Saturday evening. It was a 15 minute wait to order and then 25 minutes until food arrived. The seating area was completely unappetizing. The tables were not being cleaned so filled with dirty plates, used napkins and half filled cups. When we (and other patrons) tried to remove trash from tables, there were no trash cans to use....so piles were made higher on table. There appeared to be no management around to take control of situation. Completely non enjoyable experience.