“Best Burgers”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #4 of 14 Quick Bites in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Enjoyed the burgers at Bobby's. It is not often that I find a burger worth $10 bucks. In the 50's retro diner, you will find a vast variety of gourmet burgers. Side of fires were very good. Service was good as well. Well worth the stop.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed December 28, 2018

We met a niece and her husband on Christmas Day after dropping off family at BWI. We had not been here before. One of the other restaurants was booked so we came here to eat. We are glad we did. The meal was delicious and service great.

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Located at the entrance to Maryland Live casino at Arundel Mills Mall. Plenty of tables and seats at the bar. Enclosed outside seating also available. Great selection of burgers soups and salads. Because I love blue cheese I always get the blue cheese burger which is delicious. Big selection of draft beers to suit your taste. Friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed December 10, 2018

Stopped in to grab lunch to go, mostly because I saw sweet potato fries and onion rings on the menu. The other reviews don't do this place justice. I had my food hand-delivered in under ten minutes, pretty good for a place that seems to cook from scratch. The classic burger was one of the most tasty burgers that I've had in a long time. The onion rings were huge and came with a great dipping sauce. My wife loved the sweet potato fries. I'll give them five stars for the food and great service, but knock them down for the atmosphere. Unfortunately, Bobby's Burger Palace has followed the trend that loud and noisy means exciting, while I just find it annoying. Still, Bobby's was well worth stepping outside the food court to get a great meal.

Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

The only real benefit I had from getting a burger here was the turkey meat option. Other than that, just an ordinary burger at a higher cost. The fries on the other hand are scrumptious!

Date of visit: October 2018