“Great Burger Place!”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #15 of 112 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband grabbed a blue cheese and bacon burger during our recent visit to Maryland Live Casino. I tasted his burger and we both agreed that it was good. I really wanted to try one of their spiked milkshake but didn't have time. It's a laid back joint with a bar and plenty of seating for dining. The menu consists mostly of burgers, which was fine because that is all we wanted. I would return.

There are newer reviews for Bobby's Burger Palace

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been to Bobby's Burger Place a few times. I was pleasantly surprised in the prices with Bobby's being at the doors of MD Live. The food is always consistently good. From a people standpoint, there have been folks that were awesome and some that were not so much. The seating area is much different. I didn't mind it; however, I've heard complaints because when they are busy you often have to table share.

Try the Dallas Burger and skip the Crunchification!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Checked out this place because everyone was telling me its Bobby's new restaurant! Burgers were ok, tender but didn't have much flavor. For about 8 dollars a burger really nothing to rave about, it didn't even come with sides besides a beaten up looking pickle! It looked real old and i love pickles! We also ordered the sweet potato fries, they were delish but small in portion size. The milk shake was awesome. Service was the usual u would get at a fast food. I would probably suggest eating at the Mall's eatery instead of here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was good and very reasonably priced. It is right in the Maryland live Casino which is very convenient because it is not a sit down restaurant so you can eat very quickly and get back to gambling.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was looking for to this, I enjoy a good burger and don't eat them often, so this was supposed to be a treat... It was not. L.A. burger (avocado 'relish" cheddar, and watercress) on a soft, nondescript sesame-seeded bun. A perfect medium rare... Unfortunately, I had ordered medium; I've simply never been a fan of under-cooked ground beef. Also, rather unfortunately, the avocado relish contained the all too ubiquitous cilantro; had I known, I would not have ordered it. Cilantro tastes like soap to me. This is not the worst part of the burger -- the worst part is that the burger had no taste, at all. Seriously, I've had better tasting meat at Burger King -- with a $5 price difference, you would think I'd at least get some flavor. Burger King not exactly known to be a bastion of fine burger dining.

I also had fries, also disappointing. Limp, these semi-shoestring version fries have little going for them.

Service was quick (perhaps the undercooked burger helped there) ;) , staff was friendly, place wasn't crowded, nor was it terribly noisy While it's unlikely I'll try it again, perhaps, if I do, I should try the Turkey Burger and onion rings.