“Awesome burgers - yes, please!!”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stopped here on our way out after a weekend in Md. We weren't sure what to expect and were pleasantly surprised. The burgers were awesome, perfectly cooked and seasoned. We liked the variety of options. My husband had the griddled cheese deluxe - to die for! The French fries were great, but the onion rings were huge, soggy and grease soaked - ick. While the shakes were tasty they weren't the best we've had and at $5 for a small shake it didn't really seem worth it (we didn’t try the spiked ones, although we were tempted!). We would definitely come back again and recommend anyone at the casino (or the area) stop in and have a great burger. Note it is a diner style restaurant, so you share tables with other guests and the stools are bolted to the floor so there is no adjusting how close or not you are to other people.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great burgers, cooked to perfection. Couldn't be happier with the meal! The atmosphere was low-key & comfortable, and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Bobby Flay has a burger bar in the Maryland Live Casino. While visiting we thought we would check it out. The burgers were a little on the high priced side and not really outstanding for the price although the onion rings were killer!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The burgers are Bobby's Burger Palace are not your usual cuts of beef. Each burger is made to order and topped according to the "theme" of the burger. I had the Napa Valley Burger with Fresh Goat Cheese / Watercress / Meyer Lemon Honey Mustard - perfectly cooked and delicious. The restaurant includes a variety of drinks, including spiked milkshakes. Seating is at long tables with the chairs afixed - not the most comfortable seating. If you don't have a large group, you will likely be sharing your table with others.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had really been looking forward to going to Bobby's Burger Palace since it first opened. I had been to another Flay resturant and left really impressed.. Well we finally got to go yesterday. I left sort of disappointed as I did expect more.. The burger while tasty was nothing special,I would rate it average among the other bugers I had eaten at good resturants. The size was small,the topping ok and they need to do something about the rolls. We were also disappointed in the sweet potato fries.. They were more or less tastless. Overall not the greatest of meals. It was pointed out by my companion that this was the first time they had gotten a burger in a resturant at this price where it didn't come with fries or atleast chips..

Been to Bobby's Burger Palace? Share your experiences!