“Average burgers, huge price”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #10 of 119 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Bobby Flay has a burger bar in the Maryland Live Casino. While visiting we thought we would check it out. The burgers were a little on the high priced side and not really outstanding for the price although the onion rings were killer!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The burgers are Bobby's Burger Palace are not your usual cuts of beef. Each burger is made to order and topped according to the "theme" of the burger. I had the Napa Valley Burger with Fresh Goat Cheese / Watercress / Meyer Lemon Honey Mustard - perfectly cooked and delicious. The restaurant includes a variety of drinks, including spiked milkshakes. Seating is at long tables with the chairs afixed - not the most comfortable seating. If you don't have a large group, you will likely be sharing your table with others.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had really been looking forward to going to Bobby's Burger Palace since it first opened. I had been to another Flay resturant and left really impressed.. Well we finally got to go yesterday. I left sort of disappointed as I did expect more.. The burger while tasty was nothing special,I would rate it average among the other bugers I had eaten at good resturants. The size was small,the topping ok and they need to do something about the rolls. We were also disappointed in the sweet potato fries.. They were more or less tastless. Overall not the greatest of meals. It was pointed out by my companion that this was the first time they had gotten a burger in a resturant at this price where it didn't come with fries or atleast chips..

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stopped here with a party of 10 a couple of days before Christmas. The Mall was jammed but the restaurant in the Casino had room for us! The burgers were excellent- except that when you order 'medium rare' it's pretty darn 'rare'. My burger almost mooed like sashimi...if that's possible. I ordered the LA Burger, which was fantastic, and I do enjoy a 'rare' burger but this was almost 'tartare'. Actually, everyone was a tiny bit disappointed in the cooking method. Most were at 'least' too rare for what they actually ordered. We did read the menu descriptions for the cooking levels, but they were not as advertised. My mother loved the sweet potato fries and the service was excellent. We've been to several of Bobby's other restaurants in Las Vegas and New York, so, this was not the best, but still pretty good. We loved the restaurant set up and found a common table to seat all of us right away. Loved the concept of a common table. it's a little 'spendy' for a burger (about 8 bucks for only a burger).

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great burgers in combinations that sound over the top but the all work. Blue cheese versions with hot sauce wonderful. Flavors combine just right to give all the favor and no heat. Only down side is that an otherwise wonderful bun is lost because they don't toast it. Result is a mushy bottom bun on an otherwise outstanding burger. Staff efficient although not overly warm. Fries are very good as are the onion rings. For what you get for the $ it's an overall bargin.