New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #13 of 110 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Carmel, Indiana
“Great food - Fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is not the typical "burger joint" so do not be mistaken by the name. Excellent burgers and the sweet potato fries are amazing. The shakes are also good. Good variety of gourmet-type burgers. The staff is friendly and they offer a bar for those who want something a bit stronger than soda. It is located at the entrance to Live Casino which gives it a fun atmosphere with music and a miced crowd. This is a perfect location for solo, couples, or family meals.

Florida
“Nothing Special Here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Took my burger loving husband to this restaurant for his birthday. We had no idea about the cafeteria style seating and sat at the bar. We were told by the VERY nice bar tender that we could not sit there, as we did not order from her. So we said we were new here and she spoke to someone that LET us stay at our seats at the bar. The bar tender in this instance made our night! She was kind, funny, and personable!
When we ordered our food, cafeteria style, they were out of Miller Lite and Malibu Rum, say what? At a bar? Who orders for these people? Poor bar tender. She let me sample their passion fruit margarita. It tasted like cough medicine with a pinch of Amoxicillin!
Then, our food arrived. My husband ordered the Philly Burger. It was kind of small, but he liked the taste of the burger. The fries were tasty, too, but arrived cold. I ordered the Deluxe Griddled Cheese. Too much goat cheese, it was cold inside, very large portion for me, I couldn't finish it. VERY filling!
Too much hype over this place, that's for sure!

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Another great Bobby Flay restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Got to Bobby's Burger Palace at the Maryland Live Casino. You can access the restaurant without going into the casino which I guess is a plus for some people. I have been to three Bobby Flay restaurants and they don't disappoint. The burger and fries were great. Service was great also.

“Just Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

After seeing the menu and hearing the hype when the casino first opened the four of us were really looking forward to trying it out. Since Bobby Flay put his name on it, it should be good. I tried the Dallas Burger, my husband got the Philadelphia, also ordered were the palace and the Miami. The toppings make it exciting and different, and was looking forward to trying something Out of the ordinary. I was ok with the seating style and service. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. The food was actually cooked more quickly than I expected, and the prices seemed reasonable when ordered. But the portions seem small for the price and although the bites with the toppings were pretty good, the burger itself didn't have much flavor. Sometimes if the base doesn't have a good taste it ruins the rest. It wasn't bad, but more average than expected. I rather go to Five Guys or Fat Burger and settle for a "boring" cheeseburger because it would have more flavor than these. My mother in law (who got the Miami) said the only thing to save it was the jalapeño sauce that was on the table. i have to say the french fries and sweet potao fries were really good, probably my favorite thing about the meal. the sauces that came with them however were a little bland, seemed like they were missing something. It was worth a try and as it was a lower priced option at the casino it made it the most viable option, but wouldn't rush back for anything spectacular. Would try some place else next time instead.

Odenton, Maryland
“Get the salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

For all of the hype associated with Bobby Flay’s Burger Palace, I did not anticipate the cafeteria style of service and communal seating. I guess the service style and the limited menu keeps the price point low.

The one thing that this place has going for it is the cadre of genuinely friendly employees.

The quality of food preparation seems to be slightly higher than analogous chains such as Red Robin. However, the burger that I had seemed to contain a week’s worth of sodium.

When we arrived, there was a steady flow of customers, and no long lines. The restaurant is just a partitioned extension of the casino; noise and casino ambiance included. So unless you’re planning to combine your trip with a visit to the casino patron, its not really worth the trip.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Bobby's Burger Palace? Share your experiences!