New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #13 of 110 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Baltimore, MD
“A cut above the rest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The quality of the meat was excellent but I ordered medium well and my burger came out medium. My friend's came out undercooked as well so be sure to order up on the "done-ness" of your burger! Service was okay, she came around at most, twice. But then again, we aren't very needy customers. Everything was right in front of you - sauces, ketchup, etc. The onion rings were off the charts!! I get tired of fries so onion rings were a nice change. The toppings on the burgers were a little strange - I mean, who puts arugula on a burger?? The seating was a little weird too. High and low counters with odd chairs. So you could be sitting quite close to a complete stranger while eating - if you aren't into that kind of thing then seek out a table far away. I actually got to meet Bobby Flay when the Casino was opening. My impression of him wasn't all that, well, impressive. He was ugly as a toad, short and very, very arrogant. I was hesitant to even try this restaurant given that he was such a jerk. Would I go back? Perhaps in a few months - but I can go right around the corner to 5 Guys and get a decent burger - with what I want on it!

• Visited August 2012

Logandale
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

When I went into this place, I was hungry for a burger and I can say that I wasn't dissappointed. Burger was great, onion rings great and the prices were very reasonable. The only thing I didn't really care for was the seating.

• Visited September 2012
Odenton, Maryland
“NOT IMPRESSED!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Burgers are gross (even the most basic one) and the fries were cold.

What's up with the service? Can I order something else once I sit down? Weird! Can I not get a refill on my drink? NO ONE ever came to check on us. When they dropped our food off, it was just that, dropped down in front of us. Not a word was said to us!

And how can you be out of margaritas, on a Friday night? CRAZY! I only made the trip to try their Agave and Cactus margarita. And they had no idea when they would have them again.

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY. They're smart to have you order your food and pay before you enter the eating area. If I would have seen the place before ordering and paying, I would have walked out! I'm sorry but it's wrong to have a dirty restaurant!

This place put Bobby Flay to shame! Bobby get in here and show them how it's done!

• Visited August 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner here 9/09/2012, quick service at register, but they forgot our cups. Restaurant was clean, friendly service but waitress didn't come back for refills of ices tea. I had to get up and ask for a refill. Music was a little too loud but the burgers and sweet potatoes fries were wonderful which made up for the service. We would definitely go back for the food.

Maryland
“Great Service -Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We ate at BBP again last night, and the food was great, as usual. Before I ordered the L.A. Burger, I asked the cashier wheter the avocado relish on the burger had onions in it, as I can't eat them. She said it didn't, but when the burger arrived, it clearly did. I let one of the floor waitresses know what had happened, and she cheerfully offered to get me a knew one without the avocad relish. I asked to switch to the Miami Burger, and they had my burger refired and delivered within 10 minutes.

• Visited September 2012