“Fast service, great price”
Review of Denny's

Cuisines: American
Description: Located adjacent to the Holiday Inn Express in Hanover
Description: Located adjacent to the Holiday Inn Express in Hanover
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is probably the best Dennys I have ever been to. Sat promptly, great selection, great location. I ate here twice in a two month period while I was in the area for work. Very impressed. Both times the manager came to the table to check on me and their info is posted on the wall if you have problems.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I've not been much of a Denny's fan in the past but my friend is so I gave it a try for the first time in years. I was very pleasantly surprised. This is a very clean and attractive restaurant and a pleasant atmosphere for dining. The food was delicious and our server was excellent. After an initial misunderstanding about where we would be seated, the manager went out of his way to smooth my ruffled feathers and went the second mile to ensure we had everything we needed. In short, I was impressed and have put Denny's back on my short list for dining options.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

While visiting Arundel Mills we had breakfast at Denny's. We were toally dissapointed. First we were served old coffee and it tasted horrible. Then our food was barely warm when it was served to us.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food is good, great selection, and the price is very reasonable. The service is great and this is a home away from home. I really enjoy Denny's for the value.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!