WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport

Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Crisfield, Maryland, United States
“Excellent value and large comfortable rooms.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Wife and I spent the night there on a Saturday night. Being within walking distance to a large mall and a huge casino meant crowded conditions but the folks here managed the crowd well keeping the common areas super clean. Staff were all very friendly and accommodating. In fact we were comped two adult beverages and bonus points due to our refrigerator being on the fritz and having to replace it with one of those apartment sized ones. Not really a problem as we didn't need the fridge anyway. We also hot a free upgrade to a two room suite.

The large crowd was barely noticeable as the hotel was quiet throughout the night and we had a great nights sleep on the comfortable bed. Complimentary breakfast was the standard buffet type but a slightly higher grade than most. Good food and plenty of choices.

Room Tip: Close to BWI Airport too.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lou C
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Lou C,

I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I am sorry to hear that your fridge did not work, but very glad that my staff tried there best to accomidate you. Thank you for understanding with that situation. I hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

Raelynn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have found a new hotel chain, that I like. This was the 1st time we'd stayed there, booked a queen room was very surprised, kitchen, living room, bedroom. Very Clean, Great Hot Breakfast. Late Checkout a plus!! If you stay there you can walk to the Arundel Mills Mall, or shuttle to Airport, or Casino. Will stay again, already planning out next trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
FranC107,

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn arundel Mills. I am glad to hear that your stay was so enjoyable. Hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

Residence Inn Arundel Mills
Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel, I booked via Priceline. I arrived at about 12:30 AM and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. When I got to my room I was amazed at how clean, updated and comfortable it was. The bed was great too. I only stayed one night but would stay there again in a minute. They don't skimp on the free breakfast too!

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free breakfast!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
IamAvalanche,

Thank You for choosing our Hotel while traveling to the Hanover area. We here at the hotel always appreciate feedback from our guest and especially positive feedback. I hope to see you next time you stay with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you are ever in the Baltimore/DC/VA are, and you need a place to stay, this is the hotel that you need. Awesome staff, and this hotel lives up to the very high standards of the Marriott brand. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: 2nd floor, near the elevator, if you have plenty of luggage
Green Features: Awesome location, trash containers for paper, glass
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn, I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you time with us. The location right outside the outlet mall doesn't hurt. I hope to see you when you are in the Hanover area next time.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Drawbacks: Bed a little on the cheaper side, 10 year old hotel.

Benefits: Walking distance to Outlet Mall and Maryland Live Casino. But just in case, they even have two shuttles! Full kitchen in the room! Gas fireplace in my studio room! (a first for me) Great room layout! Wonderful staff!! (especially Laura and Deborah at the Front Desk) Seasonal jacuzzi whirlpool and tennis court! Complimentary delicious hot breakfast! And the hotel even has Room Service!! If the price is right... you can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
outpulsed,

I am so pleased to hear that your stay is enjoyable, it is not everyday that my staff gets mentioned in a comment, this makes me smile. I hope that when you are in the hanover area next, you choose to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with full service kitchens which include ovens! The stay was very comfortable and I have not one complaint. The pillows and bed were very comfortable and the rooms have fireplaces....very cozy! Will definitely visit again!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
tad021478,

Thank You for staying with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. I am so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. We hope to see next time when you travel to the Hanover area.

Braintree, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Traveled with about 25 people from Boston to Baltimore and stayed in this hotel for 4 days while the girls attended a cheer clinic. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were great and more than enough space for all of us. The staff was attentive and really helped us out with our large group. We didn't actually spend a ton of time in the hotel but it was very convenient to the mall, many restaurants and supermarkets. We shopped and ate some meals in the rooms, the breakfast was decent and we had our dinners at the mall restaurants, Dave and Busters and Buffalo Wild Wings. No complaints and would stay there again.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be basically the same.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Janet L,

I am so happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. The location is great with the mall in our back yard, I am glad that you were able to enjoy the area while visiting us. Thank you so much for choosing our Hotel hopefully we will see you next time you travel to the Hanover area.