Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport
$105
$149
$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$71
Red Roof
$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$107
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Live! Lofts(Hanover)
$127
$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
Travelocity
All reviewsfull kitchenarundel millsfront desksunday breakfastgrab somethingfree shuttlepool tablebreakfast choiceslong term staywafflesgreat hotel and locationplay poolbwi airportrestaurants and shopsmy family and i stayed hereinner harborparking lot
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have found a new hotel chain, that I like. This was the 1st time we'd stayed there, booked a queen room was very surprised, kitchen, living room, bedroom. Very Clean, Great Hot Breakfast. Late Checkout a plus!! If you stay there you can walk to the Arundel Mills Mall, or shuttle to Airport, or Casino. Will stay again, already planning out next trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

FranC107,

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Residence Inn arundel Mills. I am glad to hear that your stay was so enjoyable. Hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

Residence Inn Arundel Mills

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel, I booked via Priceline. I arrived at about 12:30 AM and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. When I got to my room I was amazed at how clean, updated and comfortable it was. The bed was great too. I only stayed one night but would stay there again in a minute. They don't skimp on the free breakfast too!

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free breakfast!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

IamAvalanche,

Thank You for choosing our Hotel while traveling to the Hanover area. We here at the hotel always appreciate feedback from our guest and especially positive feedback. I hope to see you next time you stay with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you are ever in the Baltimore/DC/VA are, and you need a place to stay, this is the hotel that you need. Awesome staff, and this hotel lives up to the very high standards of the Marriott brand. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: 2nd floor, near the elevator, if you have plenty of luggage
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn, I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you time with us. The location right outside the outlet mall doesn't hurt. I hope to see you when you are in the Hanover area next time.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Drawbacks: Bed a little on the cheaper side, 10 year old hotel.

Benefits: Walking distance to Outlet Mall and Maryland Live Casino. But just in case, they even have two shuttles! Full kitchen in the room! Gas fireplace in my studio room! (a first for me) Great room layout! Wonderful staff!! (especially Laura and Deborah at the Front Desk) Seasonal jacuzzi whirlpool and tennis court! Complimentary delicious hot breakfast! And the hotel even has Room Service!! If the price is right... you can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

outpulsed,

I am so pleased to hear that your stay is enjoyable, it is not everyday that my staff gets mentioned in a comment, this makes me smile. I hope that when you are in the hanover area next, you choose to stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with full service kitchens which include ovens! The stay was very comfortable and I have not one complaint. The pillows and bed were very comfortable and the rooms have fireplaces....very cozy! Will definitely visit again!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

tad021478,

Thank You for staying with us at the Residence Inn Arundel Mills. I am so happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. We hope to see next time when you travel to the Hanover area.