“Great location + Great amenities = Great Stay!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport

Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Hanover
New Haven, Michigan
“Great location + Great amenities = Great Stay!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've stayed at over 34 Residence Inn by Marriotts in the past 10 years, and this by far is the best. This hotel is nestled in a secluded and beautiful location and is in walking distance from the Arundel Mills Mall and plenty of restaurants. The staff were great as well.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
tad s, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Falmouth, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

When traveling by car, we like to stay in a Residence Inn. Having a kitchen and a free breakfast is convenient and the suite allows me to stay up late and read or watch a movie without disturbing my wife. Check in was easy and our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mikeb1Falmouth_MA
tad s, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
We are pleased that you prefer Residence Inn as your "home away from home"! Thank you for staying with us and come back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was an unexpected stay but I am so happy we made the decision to stay here!! The staff was very pleasant and appeared to enjoy working here. They were in a playful mood (even thought we checked in around 9:30 pm). Check-in was a breeze. The room...amazing!! The room was very inviting and felt like I was at home. It was ample space yet warm & cozy. I love the wall decor. There was a full kitchen (not kitchenette). And I could not believe the fireplace...very romantic!! Unfortunately it was around 70 degrees so my boyfriend made me turn it off, lol, but still very nice feature to have. They had a nice variety in the "market" and the free breakfast was awesome! I love belgian waffles and I got to make my own. Their breakfast menu could accommodate any traveler and I really appreciated that. The cleaning staff were pleasant and I hated to leave this hotel. I plan to visit the area again this weekend & guess where I'm staying...yes, here!!! :) AND it's right near a mall & Maryland Live Casino!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank royalti2you
tad s, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! Our team appreciated your comments about our "playfulness". FUN is a huge element of our culture and we are always glad to include our guests! We look forward to inviting you back-
Novi, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Was in Baltimore to pick up my daughter returning from Afghanistan deployment. 2 bedroom suite was perfect for sleeping, and for hosting the many visitors that came during the 2 night stay. They were renovating the lobby and refurbishing the carpet on several floors. The staff was very accomidatin (especially Sharon D at the front desk...Thank you Sharon!) Location was great (near the airport and Mall ...great for my Daughter who had 6 months of pent up shopping to do!) Breakfast was good too.
Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
tad s, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for such a wonderful occasion as welcoming your daughter home! We are so happy that we were able to provide a home away from home for you, your family and friends. Come see us again (after the renovation is completed!)!
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Booked through a bidding site, got an awesome rate. The hotel and room was very clean and modern. Well equiped kitchenette, eating area and sitting/tv area. Staff was friendly, breakfast was above average for free. I think next time we travel with our kids the Residence will be our preference.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SybMcD
tad s, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! Glad you had the opportunity to give Residence Inn a try! You've been Residized! Looking forward to welcoming you back-
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Although we stayed here one night I will definitely return. Front desk staff was very friendly, and helpful upon check-in. Also suggested the social hour which I would never known about. When I came down later for ice I was helped by filling my entire ice bucket for my fridge. I liked the overall down-home feeling as well as it's convenience to the Mall,movie theater, restaurants, etc. Found it to be quiet as well. Not sure about the other reviews, but I would recommend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Travelgalle
tad s, Manager at Residence Inn Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Our entire team thanks you for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit!
Ashburn, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Second time at this hotel. First was in November and was fine. Second was in December. Front desk staff was not helpful. We didn't get our wakeup call and the response from the front desk was your room phone must be broken. REALLY that's all. We stayed there due to an early hockey game with my son. Fortunately my phone alarm went off. We choose Marriott due to their quality and professionalism. This did not seem like Marriott staff.

Room Tip: Just a message to management, train your front desk staff on hospitality and how to handle guest iss...