“Great place for a quick bite to eat.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Jackson, New Jersey
“Great place for a quick bite to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were on a road trip and wanted something more than fast food. We happened on Squisito and had great meal for the whole family. There were plenty of choices, quality was very good and service was prompt. Wish we had one in our neighborhood!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Run of mill Italian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I had seen this place in the past when stopping at the Starbucks in the plaza and decided to stop in for a casual dinner before a flight. It reminds me of Three Brothers in the area but left me wishing I had gone there. I got Italian Wedding soup and chicken parm. The soup was decent but not hot. The chicken park was all breading, little chicken. H angel hair pasta and sauce was gloppy and tasteless. Price was ok, but not great for the quality.

• Visited March 2013
New Jersey
“Decent meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went there for dinner w/2 adult friends and their 3 kids (ages 4, 7 & 11) who live in Maryland, but have never eaten there before. It was my first time there as well and I was there with my 2 kids (ages 7 & 9). Our food came out rather quickly and was hot. My kids, like most, who are very picky eaters ate the pizza without a complaint, which is always a plus. I had the medio sized chicken parmigiana with spaghetti, which also came with slices of tasty, garlic bread. Not the best Italian food I've ever had, but not the worst. I did enjoy my meal. They offer you 2 portion sizes to chose from on pastas, chicken, veal or seafood in either medio (medium) or grande (large). My portion was very filling. My friends ordered the Calamari Fritti as an appetizer and were a bit underwelmed. I did not have any, so I cannot comment on that. They also had the chicken parmagiana.

Also, the manager who was there was very friendly and accomodating.

• Visited May 2013
Yardley, PA
“This place is great if you like overcooked spaghetti.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Mediocre in every respect, and not particularly cheap. The pasta is doughy and overcooked. The service says "I'm on minimum wage and don't really care whether you enjoy your meal." The menu posted at the door doesn't even correspond to the menu that you order from. Don't ask why they have an outdated menu posted at the door. That's what I did, and the answer was "Don't ask me, I had nothing to do with that." Terrific customer relations!

• Visited March 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Quick and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a good fallback restaurant for a quick business lunch. They can get pretty busy which sometimes makes it tough to find a table. But the crowd turns over pretty quickly so the wait isn't too long. You walk up to order your food either off the menu or from a display of freshly made pizzas. After ordering your food, it is brought to you at your table. A favorite of mine has become the Chicken Marsala pizza which is very tasty and loaded with chicken on a thin crust. Give it a try!

Visited January 2013