“Can't wait to come back!”

Squisito Pizza and Pasta - Hanover
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Description: Squisito® is the place to visit or call for mouthwatering pizza, pasta, salads and sandwiches. Our family recipes are made fresh for you! You'll fall in love with our authentic Italian dishes served with just the right touch of all the best and freshest ingredients. Quality you can count on… Our authentic Italian recipes, high-quality ingredients, clean environment, great customer service and competitive prices are what sets us apart from the rest. All of our food is made to order, from our salads to our generous servings of pasta. We are dedicated to providing you with only the best tasting Italian Pizza and entrées.
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I can't believe Squisitos has existed as long as it has and that yesterday was my first time there. I feel like part of my life has been wasted. Seriously I enjoyed it that much. Ok, so let's get started. The moment I stepped out of my car in the parking lot, my mouth immediately started watering at the smell of the garlic bread. Then we walked in the door and I immediately noticed how clean the restaraunt was. I also noticed how delicious the pizza looked. I was in the mood for pasta though so I picked up a menu. Wow! The options were endless. As I can be a bit health conscious, I particularly loved that they had options with whole wheat pasta. The variety of the menu was top notch, but was rivaled equally with the amazing prices! The gentleman who took our order was attentive and there was no wait at all. At first he ran up our order wrong and charged us $6 more(which we didn't notice) but immediatly brought it to our attention and gave us back the money. I really appreciated the honesty! Things almost seemed to good to be true. I was anxious to actually try the meal. First my soup - Maryland crab - came out. It was probably the best Maryland Crab soup I have ever had. I usually get this at every seafood restaraunt I go to, so it did have some competition. My boyfriend who isn't usually a fan of the soup also thought it was delicious. He said it tasted like a bag of steamed crabs in liquid form. Ha. But seriously it was so full of crab meat! Next came our entrees. My boyfriend got the Veal Chesapeake and I got the Chicken Principessa. Both were absolutely amazing. Oh...and how ever could i forget the garlic bread that began teasing me the moment I stepped out of the car?!? It was everything my mind fantasized about and more!! I never do seem to "love" Italian restaraunts, but I can definetly say this one is now a favorite!

“Very good despite being a chain”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Excellent pizza. Thin crisp bottom crust, wide selection of toppings that take it a bit above the usual neighborhood fast food pizza - great sauce, choice of cheeses, all the regular puls novel toppings. Entree selection is usual italian plus additional offerings like salmon. Nice option is a half serving if you dont want a megga plate. Chicken piccata very good - thin chicken, not over done with lots of capers.

Visited March 2012