Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Herndon, United States
“Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Come stay at this hotel. I took my husband to the casino for our anniversary. Their location is great. I could walk to outlets if necessary, but they provide a 24/7 shuttle that will take you & pick you up anywhere within a 5 mile radius. Convenient! There’s a free hot breakfast. Warning : Get there before 10am closing. They close up shop quickly and promptly at 10am sharp! This hotel is very clean. They even give you a clean bedspread each time! I usually just throw the bedspread on the floor when I arrive at hotels because I don't want it to touch me. Also upon arrival at most hotels, I spray Lysol and Clorox wipe everything. It was so clean, I wasn't sitting on pins and needles scared to sleep or bath, which made for a very relaxing weekend. Overall for the money, convenience, and peace of mind, you can't beat Hampton Inn.

1 Thank Nikki F
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Nikki F,

Thank You for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites while traveling to the Hanover area. I am so pleased to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed your anniversary.

We hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area

Raelynn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Nashville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

The hotel was pleasant, clean, friendly staff however getting in and out of the hotel could be a nightmare. There was continual issues driving out of the hotel complex to turn on the road to get out of the mall area. To get to the hotel, we had to drive into the parking lot of a mall and casino and the traffic was backed up constantly. We were offered a package deal with a wedding we attended so if we had a choice, the same hotel in a different location would have been perfect.

1 Thank Linda W
Linda W,

Thank you choosing to stay with the Hampton Inn and Suites while traveling to the Hanover area. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I do apologize that the traffice was a little much the weekend that you stayed with us.

I hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Nice clean hotel, near family and friends for quick visit. Check in was easy and friendly. Room smelled clean and bed was very comfortable. I appreciate the white duvet covers and sheets. I always choose a Hampton or Hilton hotel for the cleanliness. Breakfast was lacking, but typical.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
amanda j,

Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites as you hotel of choice while traveling to the Hampton Inn and Suites. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

Kind Regards.

Hampton Inn and Suites
Management
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

If I'm ever in the area again, this establishment will be the first place I'll try and secure a room with. The staff were very professional, courteous and friendly. Check-in was a breeze. The room was very clean and well maintained. Lobby was spacious with a variety of seating arrangements. Only drawback was the tight parking arrangements, but can't do much about that. You can't beat the location. There's something for everyone to do without going very far with plenty of options for eating.

Room Tip: If you get a good parking spot, don't move unless you absolutely have to.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Colby L,

Thank You for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you next time you travel to the Hanover area.

Washington, DC, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Even though the hotel rate was a little steep to visit regularly, it was well worth the price. Within walking distance to Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live! casino. However, the hotel does provide free shuttle service to and from the aforementioned 24 hours a day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Antoinette G
AntoinetteG,

Thank you staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites. I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable, we hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area

Hampton Inn, Management
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed to see special parking for Diamond status guests. Nice touch and made me feel special. Haven't seen this before.
I stay at this location pretty often and it is consistently good. Lots of shopping and restaurants in walking distance. I am always happy to not get back in my car! There is a small out door pool which I have not used.
I also like that breakfast is till
10am. They often have a managers reception with lots of nice food choices. Not sure if it is every nite or some nights. (I missed it this stay.).
The staff is always friendly and helpful. I think the shuttle driver drops people places within a radius of the hotel. I heard a girl making arrangements to go to the UPS store with the shuttle driver.
My check in guy this time was very BLAH tho. I think he was not the normal front desk person. Overall, rooms are typical Hampton ...you know what to expect....a good thing of course.

• Stayed August 2013
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Shersei,

Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills as your hotel choice while staying in the hanover area. I appreciate all the feedback we recieve from our guest. Please visit us next time you are in the Hanover area.

Waianae, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

The hotel is very nice, friendly staff, good hot breakfast, airport shuttle and great location. You can walk to Arundel Mills and Maryland Live Casino. Will definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Trip Advisor Member,

We very much appreciate the feedback we get from our guests. We strive to provide a stay that not only meets but exceeds expectations. I was very happy to see you were pleased with your stay! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels to the Hanover area

Management