Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
$199
$179
SpringHill Suites
$109
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$143
$188
Travelocity
$204
TripAdvisor
TownePlace Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$199
TripAdvisor
All reviewsarundel millsparking lotclean roomsrecommend this hotelshuttle servicefree shuttlemovie theaterfamily reunionmaryland livea great staylocation is greatoutlet mallfree breakfastwithin mileslive casinohuge mallexcellent hotel
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If I'm ever in the area again, this establishment will be the first place I'll try and secure a room with. The staff were very professional, courteous and friendly. Check-in was a breeze. The room was very clean and well maintained. Lobby was spacious with a variety of seating arrangements. Only drawback was the tight parking arrangements, but can't do much about that. You can't beat the location. There's something for everyone to do without going very far with plenty of options for eating.

Room Tip: If you get a good parking spot, don't move unless you absolutely have to.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Colby L,

Thank You for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you next time you travel to the Hanover area.

Raelynn

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Even though the hotel rate was a little steep to visit regularly, it was well worth the price. Within walking distance to Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live! casino. However, the hotel does provide free shuttle service to and from the aforementioned 24 hours a day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Antoinette G

AntoinetteG,

Thank you staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites. I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable, we hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area

Hampton Inn, Management

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I was impressed to see special parking for Diamond status guests. Nice touch and made me feel special. Haven't seen this before.
I stay at this location pretty often and it is consistently good. Lots of shopping and restaurants in walking distance. I am always happy to not get back in my car! There is a small out door pool which I have not used.
I also like that breakfast is till
10am. They often have a managers reception with lots of nice food choices. Not sure if it is every nite or some nights. (I missed it this stay.).
The staff is always friendly and helpful. I think the shuttle driver drops people places within a radius of the hotel. I heard a girl making arrangements to go to the UPS store with the shuttle driver.
My check in guy this time was very BLAH tho. I think he was not the normal front desk person. Overall, rooms are typical Hampton ...you know what to expect....a good thing of course.

• Stayed: August 2013
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Shersei,

Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills as your hotel choice while staying in the hanover area. I appreciate all the feedback we recieve from our guest. Please visit us next time you are in the Hanover area.

Raelynn

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The hotel is very nice, friendly staff, good hot breakfast, airport shuttle and great location. You can walk to Arundel Mills and Maryland Live Casino. Will definitely stay at this hotel next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Trip Advisor Member,

Management

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stay at Hilton properties because of consistency: Cleanliness, Simple breakfast, Service, Quiet guests. This property fit bill. It is close enough to the airport and the car rental drop off, yet far enough away to not be quite as expensive as others. Beds are comfy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Iownit,

We very much appreciate the feedback we get from our guests. We strive to provide a stay that not only meets but exceeds expectations. I was very happy to see you were pleased with your stay! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites for your travels to the Hanover area- If there is any way we may improve our services please let me know. We'll see you soon!

Management