“Clean Hotel, Win Money (Casino) & Spend it across the street (Mall)”

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Brooklyn
“Clean Hotel, Win Money (Casino) & Spend it across the street (Mall)”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here last week (June 7-9) for the Capital Jazz Fest. The Lobby is cute and the front desk people were very friendly. Tiffany was very helpful in printing the line up for the concerts. The breakfast selections each morning were good and unlimited coffee/tea all day long. The cucumber water is so refreshing when you come into the lobby from the heat.

There are shuttle buses to take you to the mall and the casino. You can also walk if you don't want to wait for the shuttle. Medieval Times castle is right there so you can see a dinner show if you want. There is also a huge movie cinema. Food choices in the area are great: Golden Corral, Red Lobster, Cheesecake Factory, The Prime Rib to name a few. The mall also has a food court if you want fast food. The casino was ok I didn't win any money but if I did, I would have spent it all at the mall. The deals were just OK at the mall but personally I have seen better deals at the outlets in Riverhead, NY.

The room was clean and the bed was sooo comfortable. I love the fact that they clean all their sheets and duvets so it is always so lily white. My only complaint was the pillows...way too soft for my liking but I slept well every night.

This is the second Hampton Inn I stayed at in Maryland and I have to say that for budget travelers, I would recommend this chain.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
BrooklynMinkie,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Baltimore/DC area. I am pleased that the Hotel was able to assist you with your needs. We always appreciate such wonderful feedback that we get from our guest..

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Richmond, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here for our 32nd anniversary and was an excellent choice. Hotel convenient to the casino, mall and surrounding area. Staff was attentive and courteous. Complimentary breakfast and shuttle to and from the casino and mall made it even more enjoyable!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Noah F,

Thank You for your wonderful feedback. I am so happy that you had a great anniversary and the Hampton Inn and Suites was your Hotel of choice. I hope that you will comeback and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

United States
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Very clean, comfortable accommodations. Walmart and grocery store nearby to restock any needs for the Jazzfest. Arundel Mills Mall is right across the street and if you like, Maryland Live Casino is around the circle.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

East Brunswick, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Clean rooms in my opinion are not a priority of this hotel. Service was OK but if you have status with Hilton do not expect to be treated as such. The location is great though. I would stay here again, I would just take a closer look at the rooms before unpacking as being there for 4 days it was not bad enough after unpacking everything to switch rooms multiple times until they got it right. I am a smoker though and with this being a non-smoking hotel they were very good at placing me in a first floor room right near the exit door.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Chad K,

Thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback of your stay while a guest at the Hampton Inn and Suites. We appreciate all the feed back that we recieve from our guest and take each and every one of them to heart. The employees only can improve when guest such as yourself communicate areas that need improvement. I hope you return to our Hotel next time you are in the Baltimore area

Atlanta
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The hotel is modern and clean. I wish Hampton Inns would welcome tile or hardwood floors. The staff was very welcoming. The coffee service in the lobby was very nice. The suite room we had was HUGE. Very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank AtlantaTraveler1974
AtlantaTraveler1974,

Thank you giving us your feed back about your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites. I am so happy that you were pleased with your Suite and I hope that you return to our property next time you are in the Baltimore area.

Marathon
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I am a fan of Hampton Inn's. We were just passing through and came across the Hampton. The room was nice, clean, & quiet. It was right across the street from a nice mall, which, unfortunately, I did not have time to run through. There was also a casino we walked through after having dinner at T.G.I.Fridays. TGIF was very good and fresh. The Hampton was nice and friendly, as they usually are. Breakfast was basic, toast, yogurt, etc. Overall it was pleasant and I would have liked to stay another day.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Islandfish,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel while you were visiting the Baltimore/ DC area. I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy the Arundel Mills mall while you visited the area, hopefully next time you come to the area, you will stay with us and enjoy the mall.

Hampton Inn and Suites,
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the third time we stayed at this Hotel while traveling out of BWI.
The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The staff always helpful and very friendly!
Free shuttle service is provided to Baltimore
International and the response time always very quick. The breakfast brunch is outstanding and the variety of breakfast items is great! Traveling with a family of four, you can't beat this!
When we are in Baltimore, this is the place to say. A little more pricy Hampton Inn @ The Airport but well worth it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Cleansamust,

I am pleased to hear that you have been a frequent travelor to our hotel and that every time you were satisfied. Thank You for such wonderful feedback and I hope to see you in the near future.