Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
$71
$149
$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$158
$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$119
Orbitz.com
Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
Travelocity
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
$127
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

All reviewsarundel millsnice conditionvalue comparedfull kitchenfront deskthis is my go to hotelbwi airportthe hotel managercoffee makerweek staystayed one nightgreat rateother hotels in the areastaff was very friendly and helpfulfree shuttle servicethe maintenance mannext morning
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed at this property for one night in July 2014 in Studio Queen Bed Suite... I was very impressed with this hotel! My room (327) was impeccably queen...loved the full kitchen features with stovetop, full fridge, dishwasher, utensils, tupperware, etc. Rooms are very spacious with all the amenities you could need.

The hotel also boasts free wifi, free parking, free shuttle service to BWI Airport and Arundel Mills Mall (5 min. drive). I would definitely stay here again.

*It is located a bit off the beaten path, away from the bustling hotel centre but I enjoyed the quiet...still short drive to both Arundel Mills and BWI

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
cwsarundelmills, Manager at Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hi CCelamin,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We take pride in exceptional guest feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope that you visit again soon and bring the family along for the fun.

Have a great week.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

A great hotel, and Jawan(sp?) at the front desk knows his job.
A nice unadvertised goody jacuzzi in the pool room.

The missing ingredient; and you won't believe it.....hotel has no(I kid you not) ice machine.

Room Tip: If you're in the Baltimore area, bring a cooler , and get ice from 7-11 down the street.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank steven h
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The location between Washington DC and Baltimore was an advantage, specially for the offered price.
The room was good and clean.
There is a supermarket near the reception, if you forgot something or you want a snack.
It has plenty of commerce near the hotel, including the Arundel Mills with several stores.

Room Tip: If you are an easy sleeper, ask for a room that is not turned to the Highway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Hi HPMatias,

Thanks for staying with us here at the Candlwood Suites Arundel mills Hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you return for another great stay to the Arundel Mills area.

See ya soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Recently got a new job that keeps me traveling so I try to stay as close to the airport as much as possible, Booked the Candlewood Suites BWI thinking it was at the airport apparently there are two within 10 minutes apart. I got in late Saturday night nice young lady Deja convince me that it's better to stay here rather than going to the other hotel. She was right the rooms are big,clean and comfortable enjoyed my stay the next morning check out was a breeze a little commotion at the front desk regarding water leak but the 2 guys at the front desk handled it in a calm manner. I wish it was a longer stay but I'm happy to recommend this place anytime, Now I have a new place to stay when I'm in the BWI area...

Room Tip: Look for Arundelmills Candlewood Suites
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Hi Jerico S,

Thanks for choosing to stay here with us here at the Candlwood Suites Arundel mills Hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you return for another great stay to the Arundel Mills area.

See ya soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I usually stay at Hampton Inns but as they were sold out, I decided to try out this hotel as a colleague had tried it and recommended it. The hotel did not have a pool but otherwise the amenities were terrific. The rooms were better than those at most hotels I have stayed at. The rooms were large and the decor was superb. The hotel is a little down the road from the other hotels but nonetheless is in a great area near many dining options.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Hi Sophie G,

Thanks for giving the Candlwood Suites Arundel mills Hotel a try during your recent travels. . We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you return for another great stay to the Arundel Mills area very soon.

Tell your colleague we said "Thanks for the recommendation"