Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
$139
$109
$204
$178
Element Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$134
$165
Travelocity
$237
TripAdvisor
All reviewsarundel millsnice conditionvalue comparedfull kitchenfront deskthis is my go to hotelbwi airportthe hotel managercoffee makerweek staystayed one nightgreat rateother hotels in the areastaff was very friendly and helpfulfree shuttle servicethe maintenance mannext morning
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I decided to stay at this new hotel after reading reviews from other travelers, and I am glad that I did. I found the room to be clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. Also, Arundel Mills Mall and several restaurants are close by. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
cwsarundelmills, Manager at Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2015

Hello Traveler,

Thanks for choosing to stay here at the Candlewood Suites Arundel mills Hotel. We greatly appreciate your business. In addition, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property.

We hope you would choose to stay with us on your next visit to the Hanover, Maryland area. Have a great day.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed 2 nights. They accommodated an early check in for me which was nice. The Westin Element was sold out so I stayed here instead. Rooms were great! It exceeded my expectations. I would stay there again. Very close to everything too.

Hello Traveler,

Thanks so much for staying with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you would enjoy staying with us in the future and we hope that opportunity presents itself in the near future.

Hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We were looking forward to watching the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics. When we got the T.V. on, half the channels were down, including the ones with the Olympics. The hotel room was very nice and updated. The walls did not stop the noise very well. You could easily hear conversations in the hallway. With so many choices in the area, I don't believe we will stay here again.

2  Thank chubbyviking
cwsarundelmills, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to first thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites Arundelmills for your lodging needs. We have been made aware of the satellite issues and share your concerns and your frustration. We are currently looking into the issue and look to have a resolution for this in the very near future. I can certainly understand your disappointment and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your family. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you; if you have any future travel needs please feel free to reach out to me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Best Regards,

Kenneth M. Waters

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed there during the recent powet outage in the DCMVA area. Hotel new and staff were trying to keep up with the onslaught of guests. Under the circumstances, the staff did well and accomodated everyone. Stay was a good one. Made reservations for future as have family coming into town. Great value.

1  Thank DC-DIVA1007

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Before I booked this hotel for one night, I hesitated on reserving a room because actual pictures of the hotel and reviews didn’t exist. Finally, a traveler posted a review and I found out that it was a new hotel that just opened on June 19. The review reinforced that I made the right choice in reserving a room and upon arrival to the hotel; it confirmed that I made the right choice. The location of the hotel is in a residential type of area, so very quiet and not a lot of traffic/noise on Dorsey. The front desk clerk, Donnell, was very courteous and helpful when I checked in. He also was very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas in regards to restaurants and things to do (Arundel Mills Mall and the new Maryland Live Casino). When I checked in, I found out that my room request for a 1-bedroom suite had been downgraded to the studio queen suite. The price remained the same, but that was okay. The room was gorgeous and spacious. It still had the new room smell, but I was okay with it. The kitchenette was very nice and had everything that I would need to cook. The flat screen TV was great. I loved the fact that the ceilings were high. It would definitely be a home away from home for those that are staying more than a night or two. The location is close to BWI (about 10 minutes away). It was very quiet and you could not hear the guests even though the hotel was sold out for the night. The bed was very comfortable. I loved the shower too! Check out was easy and fast. I would definitely stay here again when business brings me to this area. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: I was on the 1st floor of the hotel. I didn't hear my neighbors above or next door to me.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business