Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Laurel, Maryland
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed there during the recent powet outage in the DCMVA area. Hotel new and staff were trying to keep up with the onslaught of guests. Under the circumstances, the staff did well and accomodated everyone. Stay was a good one. Made reservations for future as have family coming into town. Great value.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DC-DIVA1007
cwsarundelmills, Manager at Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2015
Hello Traveler,

Thanks for choosing to stay here at the Candlewood Suites Arundel mills Hotel. We greatly appreciate your business. In addition, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property.

We hope you would choose to stay with us on your next visit to the Hanover, Maryland area. Have a great day.

Kind Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Before I booked this hotel for one night, I hesitated on reserving a room because actual pictures of the hotel and reviews didn’t exist. Finally, a traveler posted a review and I found out that it was a new hotel that just opened on June 19. The review reinforced that I made the right choice in reserving a room and upon arrival to the hotel; it confirmed that I made the right choice. The location of the hotel is in a residential type of area, so very quiet and not a lot of traffic/noise on Dorsey. The front desk clerk, Donnell, was very courteous and helpful when I checked in. He also was very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas in regards to restaurants and things to do (Arundel Mills Mall and the new Maryland Live Casino). When I checked in, I found out that my room request for a 1-bedroom suite had been downgraded to the studio queen suite. The price remained the same, but that was okay. The room was gorgeous and spacious. It still had the new room smell, but I was okay with it. The kitchenette was very nice and had everything that I would need to cook. The flat screen TV was great. I loved the fact that the ceilings were high. It would definitely be a home away from home for those that are staying more than a night or two. The location is close to BWI (about 10 minutes away). It was very quiet and you could not hear the guests even though the hotel was sold out for the night. The bed was very comfortable. I loved the shower too! Check out was easy and fast. I would definitely stay here again when business brings me to this area. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: I was on the 1st floor of the hotel. I didn't hear my neighbors above or next door to me.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Hello Traveler,

Kind Regards.
Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Opened 19 June 2012 Grand Opening New Hotel

37" Flat Screen, DVD Player, movies can be checked out at the front desk.
Really nice hotel. It is situated between Hwy 100 and Dorsey Road. Rooms
are quiet and everything works. Two computers and two printers in the business
room for work. Front lobby is spacious for checking in and out.

Room Tip: I always request an upper floor room for less noise. rooms face either Dorsey road or Hwy 100
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business