WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Florida
“Good Food, Attentive Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had the pleasure of having two dinners at the Rangoli while in town last week. The food was very good and the service was quite attentive. My only advice to the staff / management is to turn down the phone for the restaurant or find a new ring tone. The bird thing is a bit odd and can be a distraction to the diners. Otherwise, I would definitely return if in the area again.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank crazyhotelguy

Rhinebeck, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great Food and great service. I wish they were in my town. Wonderfully authentic Indian cuisine. I ate here twice during my 2-day stay.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tammy B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Definitely not a fine dining. It's your average Indian restaurant nothing special. Saturday buffet is cold and not appealing. Read reviews here on trip advisor and went but the quality is just ok.

1 Thank Si R
Underhill, Vermont
“If you love Indian Food....this is the place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We held our business dinner here for the third time. Excellent service and food. My guests enjoyed the atmosphere, and the best thing is they don't rush you.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank wjl413
Portland, Oregon
“Consistently delivers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

On many trips to Maryland, I've consistently found this to be a solid place to go. They've been accommodating for making variations on their dishes. The food has been rich and spiced really well. Their Indo-Chinese menu (with Momos and Gobi Manchurian) is more Chinese-styled than most other Indian restaurants I've been to, which was really interesting to try. In general, I've found every dish I've found to be good and the prices to be very reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank skajjm

Been to Rangoli? Share your experiences!