“Excellent”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great Food and great service. I wish they were in my town. Wonderfully authentic Indian cuisine. I ate here twice during my 2-day stay.

1  Thank Tammy B
There are newer reviews for Rangoli

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Definitely not a fine dining. It's your average Indian restaurant nothing special. Saturday buffet is cold and not appealing. Read reviews here on trip advisor and went but the quality is just ok.

1  Thank Si R
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We held our business dinner here for the third time. Excellent service and food. My guests enjoyed the atmosphere, and the best thing is they don't rush you.

1  Thank wjl413
Reviewed May 13, 2014

On many trips to Maryland, I've consistently found this to be a solid place to go. They've been accommodating for making variations on their dishes. The food has been rich and spiced really well. Their Indo-Chinese menu (with Momos and Gobi Manchurian) is more Chinese-styled than most other Indian restaurants I've been to, which was really interesting to try. In general, I've found every dish I've found to be good and the prices to be very reasonable.

2  Thank skajjm
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Rangoli has an excellent lunch buffet offering for a reasonable price. Tasty and consistent favorites are offered in a serene and beautifully decorated space. Staff in friendly and accommodating. A good choice when you are in the area.

1  Thank barymad