“Very good Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I recently went to Rangoli's with family members to try their Indian food. We chose the buffet so that we could try the variety-about a dozen dishes. We went on two different days and liked their Sunday menu a bit better than their Friday menu. The Sunday menu featured food with moderate spices, and several bowls of condiments if you wanted to change the flavor; the Friday variety featured predominantly spicy foods.

We all enjoyed the food and found several choices to be our favorites.

the wait staff was very attentive. the restaurant is very clean. The buffet is reasonably priced at about $12 per person.

Nearly all tables were occupied during both visits, and at least half of the patrons appeared to be Indian, so we assumed the food was authentic. Some of them were familieswith children. They seemed to enjoy the food.

1  Thank rwellstoo

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I travel to Hannover, MD on business on a regular basis, and love Indian food. However, good Indian food is not easy to find, but when you see members of the Indian community dining at the restaurant you know the food is up to standard! The soups and appetisers are great, and I often make a meal from those, but all the dishes I have had have been good, especially the Dhosa Masala. My only critical comment is that they microwave their pappadoms - I know it is healthier, but I still like mine fried! Selection of beers is fine, limited wine list, good bar.

1  Thank A R H
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This place is hard to find, but it was worth poking my head into.

The food is good, wide variety, and as always, if I can't decide what I want, they do have a sampler platter. During lunch there is a buffet.

Love Indian food and this place is no let down.

Bar selection is excellent.

2  Thank Mjolnir117
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Good location. Excellent choice of dishes. Fast friendly service. I asked for very hot curry and I got very hot curry not mild curry as in many other restaurants! No hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

3  Thank alkonost45
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was our second visit and it was still a hit for us...

Great Indian food and really friendly service.

We ate outside again and despite being close to the road, it's very quiet and relaxing.

Great vegetarian options and all delicious - can't fault it! :-) Will be back on the drive back down in a couple of months!

2  Thank Geoff and Jenni G

Been to Rangoli? Share your experiences!