Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed March 15, 2012

OK.... lets start with the pictures of the remodeled rooms...... this is the the first hotel i have ever stayed in and the pictures on the website match 100% with the room. you no some hotels post pictures of the $$$$ rooms and the cheap rooms dont make the cut and the look like ..... the staff 5 star in my book. the front desk person named Curtis was very funny, polite, and, professional. We stayed for 3 days 4 nights and he was just smiling answering my meny questions ... to me it seemed like he was happy. i said its to early to b smiling he said why not......hay i booked super price, super location, and the new rooms alone..... SOLD ;).........

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BreylenT
redroof107, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2012

Thank you very much for selecting our hotel for your visit to Hanover! We are so glad you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms. We, at Red Roof Inn, savor the opportunity to provide our guests with an all around great experience whether that involves providing recommendations for local attractions, directions to your next destination or any other assistance. Thank you so much for allowing me to assist and I hope we see you again very soon!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed over night before I left for business from BWI.I was a bit leary but I needed a inexpensive place to sleep.Soon as I arrived I knew the hotel was a good find. My room was better than a lot of 4 star hotels I have stayed in.I loved the wood floors and modern furniture.The in room food service was so convenient..The area was perfect and safe...I will stay again ..

• Stayed: March 2012

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Red Roof Inn BW Parkway. Our newly renovated rooms include brand new mattresses, flat screen TV's, contemporary furniture and hardwood floors. These rooms were designed so we could compete with any hotel brand in quality; however, we make sure to sell our rooms at rates that ensure we are the absolute best value in the area. Thank you so much for your kind words and I'll be sure to share your comments with the rest of the staff.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights in a king non smoking room. The price was good for the area. The location is less than 10 mls from Baltimore. Arundel Mills Mall is less than 5 mls with plenty of restaurants in the area. The room was very clean, spacious, comfortable, & quiet. It contained a small fridge, microwave, & 25" tv all in good working condition. I had no problems with hot water or water pressure in the shower. The window had a nice privacy curtain. A/C & heat worked without any problems. My room faced Gunner's restaurant, which is a decent place, only a few steps across the parking lot, for a beer and lunch/dinner. Check in and check out was friendly and quick. They give 10% off for AAA. I'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn BW Parkway. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed 2 nights here in February. The interior has been completely redone for each room & it looks very modern. Our room was clean and comfortable, we had no complaints!

Room Tip: No elevator for second floor. Red Roof Inn does allow pets (or at least I saw a couple bring their p...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for your comments! Like many of our guests, I am glad you found value in our product. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

My stay there was great rooms are so stylish like fancy ones w/o the outrageous price.

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always striving to create a great experience for our guests. I will share your feedback with the staff to encourage them to continue their hard work. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

A few years ago, I went to Hawaii. The surf was great, condos immaculate and people (of course) were very friendly. They made me feel at home. It was truly paradise. I love places that are beautiful and peaceful where people make me feel at home. Red Roof Inn does exactly that. From the bedroom to the boardroom chosing their accommodations is the best choice travelers can make. I shopped around and just didn't get a good feeling when I walked through the doors. Most of the places I tried were very unfriendly. Trying to get info from Customer Service was a nightmare.
Not at all at Red Roof Inn.

First and foremost the number one reason (as we all know) is affordability. You won't spend an arm and a leg to rest your head on their fluffy pillows. Secondly, their locations are always near so many restaurants, shopping malls, and other attractions. They are sometimes just around the corner. I loved that about the place I stayed in at Hanover, MD. One of the greatest features about Red Roof Inn was the service of the "Professional Hospitality Specialists" I met. They weren't just people behind a desk with a bad attitude in tow shoving papers at you to sign . They were like buddies who made sure you had as much info and as many suggestions as they could give. You weren't rushed or treated as if you were an annoyance. I loved that.

Eric was my first friend at Red Roof Inn. He showed me the newly renovated rooms (Superior Deluxe), which were absolutely gorgeous and totally huge. I'm a computer nut and was happy to hear about the free Wi-Fi. I was extremely delighted with the service he provided because he wasn't stiff or seemingly reciting from a script. He just had a regular conversation with me and helped me book my Superior Deluxe without snags. I left there a happy camper, excited about my upcoming stay. This was a mini vacation for New Years Eve. So it was a special visit. We wanted to be away from all the noise, hustle and bustle of fireworks and parking problems. We had our own little quiet celebration at our Red Roof Home. We had planned to go out to dinner, but we were so comfortable, that we decided to order in. You must go there. I'm telling you it will be a beautiful experience. When we checked in, Paul was amazing. He offered us supplies for our room, told us where everything is and helped me connect to the internet. He took such good care of us that we spent a few minutes down at the front desk with him talking about crab cakes and the Eastern Shore of Maryland/VA. Truly professional from the word go. We were so impressed with his gentle nature and great service, that we decided to stay another night...and you will too. Talk about fireworks. They treated us with the utmost respect and made us feel right at home. I highly recommend your staying under the roof at Red Roof Inn. I just had to tell you...book today. You'll be glad you did ( I know your pocketbook will)! Happy 2012!! As Arnold S...would say, "I'll be back"!

BChavis
Red Roof Lover

Room Tip: Superior Deluxe is the way to go. The places are roomy and just plain comfortable. Very affordable...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience in such vivid detail. We strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible by helping them with the little things. I am excited to share your feedback with the rest of our team because I know this review will serve as encouragement for our staff to continue working hard to ensure every guest is as delighted with their stay as you were.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

We arrived on New Years after driving cross-country. We ended up staying four days because our home wasn't ready to move into. I had a problem with my bank, and Red Riif staff worked with me and my bank on the phone to resolve my bank's problem.

Pet-and kid- friendly. Newly remodeled. I only wish I had coffee in my room.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank BeeMee33

We, at Red Roof, take pride in going the extra mile for our guests. If there's something we can do to make a stressful or difficult time like purchasing a new home we are happy to assist in any way we can. I'm glad we were able to work everything out with your bank and I hope you enjoy your new home!

i0107@redroof.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills
Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Aloft Arundel Mills
Aloft Arundel Mills
#6 of 14 in Hanover
Live! Lofts
Live! Lofts
#4 of 14 in Hanover
Fairfield Inn & Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!