“Second timers” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Hanover
“Second timers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the second time that we've stayed in this hotel. The rooms are clean, check in/ check out was a breeze & the continental breakfast wasn't bad either. I like that the hotel is secluded but the mall & restaurants are less than 5 minutes away. Pretty good for a last minute find. Darn those airplanes though..... :-)

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Ramada BWI Airport is a reasonably priced option close to the airport that has all the basic needs for a traveler. I checked in late in the evening and was not impressed with the front desk clerk who was very busy playing a game on her ipad and I really felt like I was interrupting her by asking her to check me in. She was anything but friendly or helpful, but once checked in, my experience got much better. My room was clean, well appointed, the free wireless internet was very reliable. The free buffet breakfast was well stocked and much appreciated. I summary, I would stay at this hotel again. The room rate was very competitive and I provided everything I needed for a comfortable one night stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Granted, I haven't stayed in a Ramada Inn for many years, so I was probably burdened with my 90's view of the properties. The price was so right for us to do the Drive Sleep Fly thing at BWI, and we figured even if the hotel was bad, it would only be for one short night. Boy, were we surprised! From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, the service was fast and friendly, the room was clean and fashionable (and QUIET!). We had a couple of drinks in the empty bar, which were good and reasonably priced. The bartender was friendly, too. The next morning we had the free breakfast, which was standard hotel breakfast fare, and our shuttle to the airport was a tad late, but not too late. The night shift driver kept us updated on the progress of his replacement, who was running about 15 minutes late. I highly recommend this hotel if you need a reasonable room rate close to BWI.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Winchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Located close the BWI airport this gem is a little off the beaten path. However, once discovered you will find a very clean room with all the necessary amenities - coffee pot, microwave/refrigerator and in-room safe.
The bed was great and what surprised me the most was the quiet. No noise from the outside. Would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
#8 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 stars 335 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - BWI Airport West
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve

Been to Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!