“BEST way to do frozen yogurt!”
Review of Yogurt Mountain

Yogurt Mountain
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I freaking love this place. People might think it's pricey, but I like paying a little more to get exactly what I want. If you go to Friendly's and ask for extra sprinkles, it's up to the waitress what you mean by that, but here, you dole out your ice cream, and you can put in as little or as much as you want, and then do the same thing with the toppings, and then they weigh it and you pay. I LOVE it!

There are newer reviews for Yogurt Mountain

Reviewed August 19, 2011

There are 3 fro yo joint in the local area- the other 2 in Ellicott City. I'm sure there are more but this one is really good. Best of the 3 I know. Their yo is not icy or too tart. The consistency is really good. They have excellent treats to put on top of the fro yo and the bar for the toppings is very clean. Overall it is a great place for some excellent fro yo AND most of low fat or fat free!