“Yum”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 114 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I ordered the watermelon and chicken salad and the salad was delicious. The lettuce crunched as did everything else in it. Their peach iced tea was also pretty good, I wish I got to have more of it though!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stopped for lunch and ordered lunch specials which were burgers and a salad or soup. The salad was loaded with red onions which took up too much of the bowl. I should have ordered without onions but this was my first time at LongHorn. The burger was large with little flavor and there were what I assume were chips in a little bowl on the plate that had some kind of sauce on them. Chips were too hard to really eat and I'm still not sure the purpose of the sauce. Not my favorite lunch but I may go back to see if they are better at dinners.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were impressed with the quality of our steaks with this being a chain. Value of our meal was excellent. However, though we lucked out with a 15 minute wait, go early or be prepared for a long wait. The place is always packed when we drive by.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Stopped in about 4:30 PM on a Thursday. Our waiter was very nice and paid extra attention to my son. Food came out as ordered and was very good. I love the grown up mac and cheese there.

1  Thank nicemann
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The service was very good , They were very busy, and the server was excellent she focused on all over her customers!! the food was very good the quality was excellent. The value was good and the food was filling!!!