WINNER WONDERLAND

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Peninsula Papagayo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Longorn Steakhouse great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The service was slow, we were seated immediately but the server took forever to great us, take our drink order and bring menus. The food made up for it though. I tried one of their specials the spicy jalapeno cheddar sirloin. It was the best steak I have had in a very long time. A side of your choice came with it and a salad I upgraded for $1.59 to the Ranch House Cobb salad. The salad was huge, with the addition of meat it could have been an entire meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

St. George, Bermuda
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food was good and the service was fast and friendly. Large selection of appetizers and the steak was perfectly cooked.

Visited June 2013
Petersburg, Virginia
“SUPER Evening Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I were in town and decided on the Longhorn---always get a great meal! This Longhorn is beyond great---we have dined here before but this time we had Jean R. waiting on us--SHE is SUPER! It doesn't just seem to be a job, she made sure our evening was perfect! Thank you Jean and if you are in the area, you must dine here--the food, I could almost cut my steak with my fork!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent Atmostphere and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I typically frequent this location at least twice a month. I LOVE coming to Longhorn. The service is always personable whether you are at the bar or at a table. They have great margaritas and their steaks just have a taste that cannot be described in words. I will continue to come back. Oh and the portion sizes are perfect.

• Visited March 2013
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Best steak of all chain restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

LIKED: call ahead seating, kid friendly, good drinks, specials/deals, GREAT FOOD.

DISLIKED: crowded (expected because of the location by the mall)

Visited April 2013