“I WILL NEVER STAY ANYWHERE ELSE!”

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I am a fairly seasoned traveler. I've been to France, Italy, UK, and in the US I've been to almost every state. All I can say is that for the money you pay at this hotel you get WAY more than you should. It's great for business travelers and isn't filled with a ton of noisy kids. Has a really nice workout center. Restaurants are wonderful. Business center has free computer AND printer usage. There isn't one thing that I disliked about this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

What could be better than such a review from a veteran traveler as yourself! This is the best award we can ask for! I am very grateful to you for such a well written review! Thanks a million. Please come back and see us more often!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

More than expected for its price point. Tucked away in a tranquil location amist flowers, shrubs and even a small park. The Hotel is only a few feet from several eaterys including its own outside cafes. My room was beautifully decorated in an elegant comtemporary style. The muted tones, chrome accents and luxurious bedding was the perfect remedy to ensure a restful stay.Their service personnel was friendly, accomodating and professional. I plan to visit again in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

I love this review as it is very descriptive and straight to the point! My team and I are feeling wonderful because we were able to offer you a needed relaxation in our hotel. We would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I've booked this hotel enough via Hotwire that I have a pretty good chance of knowing which of the "random" hotels it is on the list. Love this place. Convenient to my government customer, tons of local restaurants, and the two onsite are very good also, if not a little pricey. The business center is convenient (and free) and has saved me a few times with ability to print or copy documents. It's a new facility, clean and has all the amenities you want although the Gym is a little anemic. it does have a small pool. I even got an ice cream out of the little sundry shop downstairs. The staff is very helpful and pleasant every time I stay. No free breakfast but they do have plenty of local places. Another positive: laundry facilities for guests!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay and our hotel. I am very delighted to know that you enjoyed our location and offerings. I would love to hear from you on some suggestions you would like to see in our exercise room.

Have a terrific weekend and I look forward to seeing you again.

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a conference. I must say it was gorgeous. There was plenty of free parking. The conference rooms were well maintained. The hotel room was very spacious and the amenities were generous. Very modern decor and the bed was so very comfortable and soft. We had a Kureig coffee maker in the room with generous amounts of creamer (IH French vanilla) and sugar & substitutes. I definitely would recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Hello Tanya:

Thank you for your very nice comments about our hotel and amenities. We truly appreciate the time you took to write about your experience. Please come back and see us more often!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I usually stay at a mid range chain hotel. Due to a late booking, this was the only hotel in the area. Boy what a treat! Comfortable and clean rooms with a touch of European flair thrown in, all at a very reasonable price. Both restaurants at the hotel are great. Very fresh and very tasty. The staff is super and the location is convenient to the highway, many local attractions as well as not too far from downtown Baltimore. A great find!

Room Tip: You need to be above the third floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Hello Christie, I really like your review and of course your title. Thank you! for taking the time to come back on here and comment about your stay. We are so happy that you found us and that you enjoyed all that we and the area has to offer! Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Rooms were immaculately clean, amenities fully stocked, location convenient to U.S. Naval Academy and BWI airport. Staff was friendly and helpful. Arrival too late to eat. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor has special amenities. Try it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Deborah B

I love the title! Very Catchy! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write on here about us and especially with such enthusiasm! This is our best message out there! Please come back and see us more often.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Very nice hotel with very contemporary style. We stayed during the Memorial Day weekend and it was a great time and the food was very good at the restaurant. It has a location for any type of entertainment. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much! To be honest with you, I do hear that comment very often! Many of our guests mention that they get a European clean and simple feel to our Hotel. We are happy you found out and hope to see you again very soon!

Sincerely, Jeff Makhlouf General MAnager