“One of my all-time favorites”

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have spent at least 30-40 nights here during 8-10 business trips over the past 18 months. The Hotel is one of the more enjoyable and functional business hotels I have ever stayed in. The service is exceptional and certainly the added benefit of having a very good restaurant/grill attached makes a major difference. To me, this ranks right up there with another Stash Awards hotel partner for value, ambience, functionalisty, and price--The Governor Hotel in Portland, Oregon--as a top notch location. 5 stars in my book.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write on here about our hotel. Your opinion means a lot to us due to the fact you stayed with us for such a long time and for the fact you spent time at other Stash properties!
Please come back and see us more often when you can!

Have a terrific weekend!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We took a quick trip down to Colonial Williamsburg over the weekend and stopped at Arundel Mills on the way home for one evening so my spouse could check out the casino. These areas are awash with the usual family and budget friendly chains, Residence Inn, Holiday Inn Express, etc.
The area is new, pleasant, and suburban. The gigantic outlet mall and the casino are less than 1 mile away. The lobby itself is impressive as is the staff. The rooms were a surprise _almost Vegas quality rooms (smaller in square footage, less automated, etc. than say the Aria and definitely better than the MGM at Foxwoods) and for the same price we would pay for one of the chains. The rooms are done in a somewhat masculine, transitional/contemporary style in neutrals that is all the rage in hotels, particularly casino hotels. Our king room with a pull out sofa was very large. Our kids' room with two queen beds was spacious. Breakfast is not included but parking is free and my spouse only waited 5 minutes for the free shuttle that runs 24 hours. If you need a place to stay in this area, just 10 minutes from BWI, this is the place. There are restaurants on site that non-guests actually frequent.

We had a small snafu with our key cards but the staff was very responsive. Please note there are no views to speak of (this is suburbia), the light switches are wonky, and the pool, though lovely, is very small. The flat screens (Samsungs) had the clearest picture I have ever seen, something beyond HD. The hotel was quiet on our visit, so I cannot speak to what the property is like when large groups take over

Room Tip: We had rooms at the end of the hallway, which I think is preferable as the hallway is a conductor fo...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Happy Holidays from the Hotel at Arundel Preserve!!
What an amazing detailed review! My team and I are so happy to learn of how you felt about our hotel and its décor. To compare us to Vegas hotels is really flattering! I hope you make us a regular stop on your trip down South!

See you in 2014!!!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I chose the Hotel at Arundel Preserve from the reviews on Tripadvisor....it exceeded my expectations!!!!! The hotel is gorgeous, rooms are immaculate, in room amenities are above standard, and I could go on and on. There is free parking in the parking garage and a free shuttle service. PLUS, we each got a $15.00 voucher to eat at the hotel restaurant for breakfast! Our room was $169.00 for a Friday night, minus the $30.00 towards breakfast....$139.00 plus tax for a stay this awesome!!!!! Who can beat that!!??

Our stay was on Black Friday and the hotel shuttle service to Arundel Mills Mall was just what we needed to get through the crazy traffic in and near the mall. Thank you shuttle service!

Everything was absolutely wonderful!! We will be back again!! Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy C
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Hello Sandy:

Thank you for an amazing review of your recent stay on Black Friday. I am very excited to learn that we exceeded your expectations with our products and services. I am delighted to know that you took advantage of our executive level accommodations as well as shuttle services to the mall.
We are looking forward to seeing you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This hotel was originally recommended by my son who is living in the Baltimore area, My wife and I usually stay at a Hilton, but we were told that this place was just as nice and a better value (as well as being conveniently located). We stayed four days and were delighted with the excellent service and hotel facilities. The hotel is located a short distance from shopping and restaurants and only 10 minutes from the Baltimore Airport. It is also nearby the train system so it was only a 30 minute trip to the Washington DC museums and monuments. The cost was a lot less than we spent at previous hotels in the Washington DC area. We will definitely be back at this hotel for our future visits to the Baltimore/Washington DC area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Steven:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve. We are so happy to hear that you will be making us your new home when in the Baltimore area. We are also happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location to be convenient.

Looking forward to your next trip to Maryland!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I won't stay anywhere else in BWI area. This place is on a different level. I have nothing bad to say. Always clean and comfortable and great staff. Luxury for an amazing value. Grillfire restaurant downstairs is fab as well! Will return.

• Stayed: November 2013
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Catchy title, great review!! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and for raving about our hotel! We are glad we were able to provide you with the accommodation that you anticipated and exceeded them.
Please come back and see us more often.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The room was excellent and the lobby entrance was awesome with an a very romantic fireplace in the background. A perfect lovers getaway experience with the Mall right down the street. I give it a 10. I would definitely stay here again....and maybe I will try one there upgraded room as well as services.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us at the Hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and offerings and that you found them appealing. We are waiting anxiously for you to come back and see us.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The location is very close the Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live Casino. The room was very nicely designed and decorated. The finishes were top notch. There was even a Kuerig machine in the room. They provide Shuttle service 24/7 which made going to the mall and the casino very easy. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Hello Katina:

Thank you so much for you wonderful review of our hotel! I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location convenient and especially to the Casino.
Please come back and see us more often.