The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Hampton.com
$109
$71
$119
Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$105
$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$107
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
$127
$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

All reviewsgrillfire restaurantthe executive loungebeautiful hotelromance packagebagel shopcorner roomparking garagelight switchesboutique hotellate checkoutfavorite hotelwalk in showerrain showersitting areaking roomfront desk staffindoor pool
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I was at The Hotel for two nights attending a tourism conference. So many of my well travelled friends agreed with me that the service was impeccable, the food exceptional (far above regular conference fare) and the staff was always helpful, welcoming and smiling. One of my best hotel experiences.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and provide feedback on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure for my team and I hosting the MD Tourism conference. It felt great being surrounded by our peers in the industry.
I am hoping you find the time to come back and see us for personal leisure purposes.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed 2 nights for a conference. The hotel was clean, beautiful and the service was outstanding. The Grillfire restaurant is is conveniently located and just as wonderful as the hotel. I will recommend this property to everyone and will be sure to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

This is great!!! It was a pleasure having you with us and I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us as well as our services and facilities.

Please come back and see us more often!

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I spend 5 days every year visiting family in this general area.This was our first stay at Arundel Hotel.Will be at the top of our list from now on.In the past we enjoyed the Marriott Courtyard or Residence Inn.However,neither can measure up to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. I give it 6 stars!

Room Tip: Upper floor..... king bed......corner room(somewhat larger,and with 2 windows)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Six Stars??? Thank you so much, this means the whole world to us. What a review, thank you.
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us and that we will get to see you soon.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I went on a family vacation and had to be at work early the morning we returned. So staying at The Hotel was exactly what we needed. We were able to leave the car at the Hotel and take the shuttle to BWI. This was great. Everyone at the hotel is so nice, and the place is beautiful. By leaving the car a the hotel before the trip that saved us money also. And being pick up by the shuttle and staying at the hotel, this was the perfect end to a great vacation. Love the hotel, it is clean, extremely friendly staff and great amenities. Great restaurants in the town center. You rally dian d a hotel like this and some am nay great places to eat around it also.. If you need a night away to escape or our on a business trip, this is the place to stay and it will not break the bak either!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much Peter for this amazing review. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel and that you were able to take advantage of all of our amenities including the shuttle. Please come back and see us much more often.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My fiancé and I completely enjoyed our stay the The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. The room was clean and well appointed, the bathrooms were modern, and the common areas were all upscale. The Hotel offered complimentary shuttle service to Dave and Buster's and Maryland Live! and picked us up late at night without any glitches. We ordered room service for breakfast and it was delicious. Overall a great hotel, we will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Lance,

Thanks a million for this wonderful review of our hotel. I am so happy not only because you stayed with but also for being able to utilize most of our amenities. I am hoping we could se you stay with us again pretty soon.

Have a great day.