“Superb”

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at The Hotel Preserve at Arundel Mills. Check in was pleasant and easy. Quick access to modern, clean room, with comfortable sitting area (which housed a sleep sofa). Extra amenities included coupons for a free breakfast (value to $15) in their restaurant, Grillfire, and complimentary self-parking in the attached garage, just steps away from the lobby. The only boo hoo was the fact that the ice machines are only on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors. I stayed on the 7th, the Executive floor, but I survived. All in all, I plan to return to this hotel. Where else will you find a casino, a huge upscale mall, and a movie theater, which houses 24 cinemas??? Good job!

• Stayed: July 2013
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Awesome review!!! I love it! Thank you so much! You summed up in your review the great things to do around here and of course what we have to offer here at the hotel. Looking forward to seeing you stay with us again!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I stayed her for the first time and will definitely come back, the pro's:
- great location!
- excellent service
- good food
- immaculate rooms
- value for money

To be short ; I have no negative remarks... this is a hotel is highly recommendable...

Room Tip: 7th floor is pretty quiet....
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much Andre for this short but yet wonderful review. We truly appreciate your feedback and wonderful comments about the hotel. This means a lot to us!
Please make plans to come back and see us soon!

Jeff Makhlouf

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great place to stay then room was modern spacious and bed extremely comfortable. A must stay if you're in the area the food and service was good. I'm definitely staying here again if in the area. For me this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your most recent experience. Most of all, thank you for making The Hotel your home away from home when in the Hanover area.

Please come back and see us very soon!

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This hotel is the best! Anytime I have out of town guest we always stay there. I live right up the street in Columbia, but this is my little get away place. Grillfire was great. The food was delicious! Jess, our waitress was fabulous! My most recent stay was on June 22, 2013.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and for your loyalty and support for our hotel. This truly means the world to us! We can't wait to see you stay with us again!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I've stayed here at least a half-dozen times, most recently June 21, 2013. I've always found the hotel to be both a high quality facility and a good value. The rooms are well equipped and the amenities are first class. The emphasis is on being green, but without taking anything away from the quality of the services. The bar/retaurant is good, although service is slow at breakfast-time. But the food is great and the prices reasonable. There is a shuttle to/from BWI. Across the courtyard are an Indian restaurant and a breakfast bagel and coffee shop. The hotel is convient to the 295 for getting to and from Washington and Baltimore. For my money, this is a great option when working in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms I've tried (over a dozen) have been good. A corner is bonus.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you so much. I was curious to see if I can figure out who wrote this great review :) I located your information in our system and wanted to thank you for all the stays and for your support to our hotel! My team and I truly appreciate you and your loyalty!

Looking forward to seeing you stay with us pretty soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed at "The Hotel" for 2nites. Upon arrival this hotel is very impressive and the culture and atmosphere is very welcoming. The king room was beautiful and very modern and overlooked the water fountain which changed colors. But, most importantly it was white gloves clean and the floors were immaculate. I must note that the shower was very modern and beautiful, nothing like home for most people and not a sign of mold. Kudos to the housekeepers. I never drink complimentary coffee from any hotel room and I have been to the best because I am a travel consultant but I enjoyed the Keurig coffee machine. Please note that the hotel is located(driving distance) near the Casino Live, restaurants and shopping centers. It's a great place to kick back and relax and spend a long weekend with your loved one or family. I also recommend it for business travel and meetings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is remarkable! Especially the fact it is from a travel consultant. I appreciate the comments about cleanliness as this is very high on people's expectations when staying in a hotel.
Please come back and see us more often.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is absolutely fabulous. New, contemporary, and an excellent value in terms of room rates. Be sure to check out the restaurant Grillfire which is also great. The hotel is near the new Maryland Live Casino at the mall so there is plenty to do in terms of shopping, entertainment and restaurants. Great place!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to visit this site and write a review about our hotel. We truly appreciate it. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to explore the mall, Casino and other venues.

Please come back and see us more often.