The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
$170
$139
$105
$125
Aloft Arundel Mills(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
$119
$107
$116
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
$137
$115
All reviewsgrillfire restaurantthe executive loungebeautiful hotelromance packagebagel shopcorner roomparking garagelight switchesboutique hotellate checkoutfavorite hotelwalk in showerrain showersitting areaking roomfront desk staffindoor pool
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve has a nicely laid out décor which is modern. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Good shuttle service to the mall,casino and nearby restaurants. The restaurant on site had good service and the food was good.
Staff were friendly and helpful. I would no doubt stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you had enjoyed your stay. The title you chose is very catchy and we appreciate you selecting it for your review. I am glad to know that you will be coming back to see us soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stay at hotels monthly and this by far was one of my favorite. everything is so modern and nice. Its very upscale, romantic, and comfortable. there where a few weddings going on in the courtyard at the fountain and it was just a nice friendly place to stay. The casino is a block away and they offered late night shuttle service.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 3rd floor facing the garage and had no view but it didn't bother us.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Wonderful review!! Thank you so much! This means a lot to us especially from someone who is at hotels monthly! I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our amenities. I am looking forward to seeing you stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wonderful hotel, beautiful cosy décor from lobby to the rooms. Very comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Fantastic, nicely equipped gym accessible all hours and there is complimentary Starbucks coffee in the mornings in the lobby! Very useful shuttle service to BWI lightrail station and nearby mall. Happy to stay here again next time I visit Baltimore.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Grace, thank you so much for your lovely review and for your high regards of our hotel. I know that Bahrain and that region has many ultra luxury and new hotels and I am proud to know of what you think of us!
Please make us your home away from home.

Jeff Makhlouf

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a new hotel that has great rooms, good prices (with a military discount), and a great location. Tons of parking in a parking ramp, staff is very helpful. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Only semi-negative comment is that the hotel restaurant is priced very high. It would be nice if they offered a free breakfast of some sort. This may be why the prices are decent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Hello Eric:

Thank you so much for this nice review and most of all for your lovely PICTURES!!! They look great, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Please come back and see us soon!!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Everything about this hotel was perfect! I totally loved the modern exterior of this place, down to the fire place and swimming pool! Though the room was a tad small (king room), it was okay for two people. The ONLY complaint that I have is that the hotel has Direct TV which functions via satallite. It was raining with a few winds and the weather knocked out the television for maybe 15 mintes. I would indeed stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Lovely review and super catchy title!! Thank you so much, I am glad you liked our hotel. We do certainly offer larger rooms, please ask about those the next time you stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you stay with us pretty soon.

Sincerely, Jeff Makhlouf General Manager