“Nice place! Thanks TripAdvisor reviewers!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Date Night Package
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Hanover
Fairfax, Virginia
“Nice place! Thanks TripAdvisor reviewers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Not being familiar with the area, I once again looked to TripAdvisor reviewers to help me find a nice hotel near Ft. Meade. It was perfect. Great price. Top shelf amenities, comfort and experience. My room was immaculate. The bed was comfortable. And the room design, decor and provisions were above expectations.

I fully intended to leave the hotel for dinner. I've just never thought much of hotel restaurants and being a captive audience. However, after stopping at the bar for a drink and to meet a colleague, we managed to get comfortable and decided to give it a try. We were not dissappointed. The food and service were great - well above the already familiar restaurants available nearby.

Bottom Line: The price was right. The room was great. The meal was a bonus. The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is possibly one of the best places I've ever stayed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank you so much for "discovering"our hotel. I would also like to thank all our guests for taking the time to write about us and support us. We truly believe that word of mouth is the best way we can get everyone to know about us. I am also glad to hear that you ended up staying and trying out Grillfire. It is quickly becoming the place to go in this area.
Please come back and see us again.

Have a great weekend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

The grill is great. Hotels super friendly. Rooms fantastic. Shuttle service worked perfectly. Even called me up when I was late and waited for me. I've never written a hotel review before.

• 5 of 5 stars
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Thank you, Thank you for your short but yet comprehensive and "straight to the point" review.
My team and I are really proud that we met and exceeded your expectations! Please come back and see us when you are in the area again.

Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

This hotel is so very beautiful and such an amazing value! The facilities are clean and well-kept, the rooms are just downright sexy and the staff are all very friendly and make every attempt to see that your needs are met.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and have huge windows that provide excellent views! I was able to host a team...
    • 5 of 5 stars
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our new hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our decor and accomodations. Please make sure you come back and see us again.

DMV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed here for a event that I was attending in downtown Baltimore. Where do I start? The hotel is fairly new, and it is awesome! The decor (and I am a big fan of nice decor in hotels), is SO nice, modern and welcoming! The staff SUPER FRIENDLY! The Room, although on the small side, it had everything that one could need. Beds were SO COMFY!!!!!!! The bathroom set up is nice and unique, I could go on and on. Overall I HIGHLY recommended this hotel, you will not be disappointed! MUST SEE & STAY!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lifeof4
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thank you so much not only for a great review but also for the wonderful title! I am really glad you made the right choice by staying here for your Baltimore event vs. downtown. Our location is newer, safer and there's much to do here and best of all for a better price!!

Please come back and see us.

Greenbel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

The first impression was talking to the front desk prior to arriving and they were very helpful. Upon arriving the lobby was gorgeous with a large fireplace and nice decor. I was check in right away and directed where to park my car (the free parking was great) and how to get to my room. The room and bathroom was a nice size with a modern flare and very clean. I would recommend this hotel and I will be staying here again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tamara W
Thank you so much Tamara!
Welcome to the Hotel! and thank you for trying us out. This our number one goal: exceeding expectations. Meeting the travelers expectations is the norm these days and is something hotels and guests take for granted. Exceeding them is what we do !

Please come back and see us again!

Middletown, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

When your so used to cookie cutter name brand hotels it make a lot of people skip over the "unsure new hotel in town". Be sure to stop by this one. The lobby is only the start of your experience at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. During my first of hopefully many visits, I knew within minutes that this is the place to stay while visiting the Arundel Mills and Hanover area on my recent business trip. The rooms were very impressive as well. Plenty of room, a modern fixture bathroom and plenty of home feeling decor that makes you feel welcome to stay and relex. I did not get to experiance the excersize room or pool area due to my short stay. The allure of walking by the floor to ceiling windows as you enter from the clean parking garage will surely get me to work out and swim on my next visit.

Room Tip: Be sure to take advantage of making a great cup of coffee with the Kuerig single cup coffee maker...
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for not only loving our hotel but also for the great points you brought up. We are not your typical cookie cutter big box hotel. We are a departure from the ordinary! Our product and services are unlike anything in this area. The other point you brought up was the "unsure new hotel in town". You are correct, people are reluctant but once they come, they are WOWED !

Please come back and see us soon!

Largo, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

As the title says I felt as though this was an Outstanding hotel. I've stayed most of the hotels around the mall but this one is a step above. Upon walking in the lobby you are mesmerized by the large fireplace and also decor. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The rooms themselves are a pretty good size. The bed is firm but comfortable. The bathroom is designed very tastefully with a shower you will just have to see and unlike some hotels the toilet is separated from the rest of the bathroom by a door. There is a restaurant call the Grillfire right in the lobby that serves decent eats and good drinks. Free Wifi through out. Free Parking. The location is PERFECT! There are a couple of restaurants and shops in front of the hotel and there are several right across the street. Of course you are right up there street from Arundel Mills and almost every restaurant you can think of. Very pleasant stay and it is my new favorite in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank you so much for not only staying with us but for also taking the time to comment about our new hotel as well as services. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and visit and that you appreciated the planning and preparations that were put in making this hotel what it is today.
I invite you to come back and see us soon as this area is only growing!