“Mexican without a bang. :(”
Review of Baja Fresh

Baja Fresh
Ranked #59 of 114 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Tel.: (443) 755-0485 Fax: (443) 755-0487
Description: Tel.: (443) 755-0485 Fax: (443) 755-0487
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This visit was my first to Baja Fresh. I had the fish tacos and baja steak. They left much to be desired. The meat wasn't seasoned, the pico de gallo didn't have the fresh flavor I've come to expect from it, and the mango salsa is watery. I'm sure my review of Baja Fresh isn't helped by my recent visit to Mexico, where I had some of the best Mexican EVER! After hearing much hype about Baja Fresh, I supposed I was simply let down. :(

Reviewed January 24, 2012

This is your typical Baja fresh, however in the local area this is the ONLY location that comes close to serving SoCal style Pork Carnitas. The meat is still sort of a pulled pork, but the taste is right.

Other 'mexican' restaurants in the area serve a smoked pork/bbq pork and call it carnitas, but Baja is the best place to get them in the area.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is a typical Baja Fresh, and if you have been to one, you have probably been to them all. Nothing particular unique about this one. The food was good as always and they even have Caffeine Free Diet (Pepsi or Coke, I forget which), so their soda choices are better than most places. This one is not particularly old and is reasonably clean. I went with family who had never been to a Baja Fresh before and they liked it as well. It would be better if the parking area near it was a little bigger, but it's not as bad as some other parts of Arundel Mills.

Been to Baja Fresh? Share your experiences!