“Service is a little slow but has good food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 110 Restaurants in Hanover
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Red Parrot Asian Bistro in Hanover, MD was established with the concept of revolutionizing your cuisine experience and giving a one of a kind treat to your palates. We introduce variations of South East Asian cuisines offering Thai food, sushi, and Asian fusion for food lovers to enjoy. Here, at the bistro, we offer cocktail drinks, delicious Asian food and bubble tea. And best of all, we have a relaxing and wonderful environment for people to enjoy the atmosphere and the food. All of our entrees and rolls are made from scratch from the freshest ingredients to ensure that you are getting the best meal around. Try some of our favorites like the mountain roll, tempura shrimp with spicy sauce and avocado, or the lobster dynamite roll. We have great happy hour specials on appetizers, rolls, and drinks seven days a week. We define Red Parrot Asian Bistro to be a professional in South East Asian cuisine experience. Our goal is to reach out to the busy lifestyle of our guests. Our steadfast commitment is to serve the freshest, healthiest Asian inspired delicacies ranging from interesting selections of beverages and high quality foods.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Service is a little slow but has good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Another place I like to go for business lunches. I enjoy their food but the service can be a little slow so plan for more than an hour for lunch. I usually get the Sushi Bento Box which has rice, salad, California Roll and four pieces of sushi of the chef's choice. I haven't ever been disappointed with the food.

Visited January 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great stop off...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stopped in here on my way back to Philadelphia from Springfield, VA. I was looking for a quick bite to eat and saw this place in a little shopping center. Wait staff was very friendly and attentive. I had a spicy tuna roll and the Thai Cashew Chicken lunch special. The spicy tuna roll was good. The Thai Cashew Chicken should have and could have been spicier. After I ordered I started seeing some bento boxes coming up to other tables. I think that is probably the way to go next time. Worth a quick stop if you are looking for something good to eat,

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed! The sushi is great and two favorites of mine are the Drunken Noodles with tofu and the Eggplant in spicy sauce! Great for lunch or dinner. Service is quick and friendly and the prices are reasonable!

• Visited December 2012
Virginia
“pretty good stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had a bento box with general tsos chicken and wonton soup. That was some of the best wonton soup I've had and the chicken was great. My co-workers also got bento boxes and sushi and enjoyed theirs as well. great atmosphere, great service.

• Visited January 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Asian Fusion, With Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Located in one of the up and coming neighborhoods surrounding Arundel Mills, this little gem is a treat that's to please any palate attuned to the wonderful variety in Asian Food. This is Asian Fusion at its finest and as good as any that you'll find in Yokohama, Tokyo, or Seoul. Be sure to try the Mochi Ice Cream, it's an exquisite symphony of delicate flavor and textures.

• Visited December 2012