“Always enjoy the visit” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Syracuse, United States
“Always enjoy the visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have always stayed here on my trips to Baltimore. I love the location and the value. The staff has always been wonderful. I have taken my family with me a few times and have always felt at home. I was my first stay here several years ago that has made me use Homewood suites my hotel of choice when available.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Andrea D, Guest Services Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Ronald M,
Thank you for making the Homewood Suites in Arundel Mills your hotel of choice. We are glad you have found your “Home-Away-from-Home”! We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to provide both you and your family with exceptional service. Best regards, Andrea

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Fredericksburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

You just cannot beat the deal. The lobby is confusing since it shares with another hotel but overall the rooms were clean and spacious. The morning breakfast and the staff are great and help save some money. If you need a place to crash for more then a few days this is the place to do it.

Stacy H,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us! I have forwarded your comments about our complimentary breakfast and staff to our Director of Food and Beverage. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the Arundel Mills area, you choose to stay with us again! Kind regards, Andrea.
Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

LOVE homewood, always pick a Hilton, great staff, more elegant in presentation than Marriott and better food. rooms immaculate, they are so helpful and willing to assist... love the lobby, fireplace... this is just comfy, and easy. I always look fort his Hotel when I travel, especially for business, by name...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

TripAdvisor Guest, I am so glad that you had an overall enjoyable stay! We appreciate your feedback with regards to our property and staff. I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and I look forward to your arrival in the near future. Best regards, Andrea.
Saint Johns, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very beautiful and comfortable property. Including the lobby with a warm and inviting fireplace. Well located near the Casino and easy access to BWI. Staff is warm and inviting and complimentary breakfast is hearty and delicious, including hot meals, fresh fruits, oat meal, yogurt and more. I will definiately stay at this property again when the occasion presents itself. Easy access off the interstate.

Vincent C,
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our property and staff! I have forwarded your comments about the complimentary breakfast to our Director of Food and Beverage. We value our guests and work diligently to ensure their complete satisfaction. We look forward to your arrival in the near future! Kind regards, Andrea.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Loved the stay at this hotel! The rooms were lovely, clean, and comfortable, and all of the staff was fantastic! Anything we needed was brought to our room exceptionally quickly. Thanks to all of you for a great visit!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Michele G,
I am glad you had an overall enjoyable stay at our hotel! It is important that we provide each of our guests with a memorable experience by ensuring that their needs are met upon arrival and over the course of their stay. I hope that when you return to the area, you choose to stay with us again. Best regards, Andrea.
Fairfax, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Our family stayed for two nights last week to attend my father's funeral. When my wife made reservations on short notice, the manager quickly found us a room (and then a free upgrade) and we were able to stay in the upgraded room for a second night for the same points rate as the smaller room.

They also provided us a lovely welcome basket with a very kind sympathy note. Completely unexpected.

As for the hotel, it's pretty new very clean, very quiet, we were able to bring our dog, the indoor pool was nice (check though, their hours are limited during the week) and every member of the staff was very nice.

Free breakfast and dinners were fine, nothing special, but there are many many restaurants nearby in the mall (not within walking distance, btw) and the casino. Plenty of free parking.

All-in-all, it was a most gracious stay and a wonderful way to relax unwind during an extremely stressful time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Andrea D, Guest Services Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Trip Advisor Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind words! First and foremost, we would like to extend our condolences with regards to your father’s funeral. It is of utmost importance to us that each of our guests has an everlasting experience and feels as if they are right at home. I am glad that you had an overall enjoyable stay and I do hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you choose to stay with us again!
Kind regards, Andrea.
Manassas Park, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel three times and once out of the three times I've stayed here was not enjoyable. For the most part, the rooms are clean and comfortable. The last stay blew me away. I thought I was getting one king size bed and ended up with a three bedroom suite at a fantastic rate. If in the area, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Trip Advisor Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. Our team strives to ensure that guests have a memorable experience each time they choose to stay with us. We are so glad you were able to enjoy yourself and look forward to your arrival in the near future!
Safe travels, Andrea.