Element Arundel Mills
SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport(Hanover)(Great Value!)
$149
$120
$99
Live! Lofts(Hanover)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenarundel millsaloft hotelfront desk staffbagelsshuttle servicebed was comfortableone bedroom suitefree breakfastone night stayinner harborpool tablegreat customer servicemaryland livebusiness centerfree shuttlebwi airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2009

This hotel felt clean from the front desk to the room. It had a very nice smell through out, and was just very relaxing. The outdoor patios were very welcoming and the pool actually had a lifeguard on duty. The shower was amazing, when you step into the room there is a beautiful hardwood floor and kitchen then a huge bed and couch. It is just nice to have a home away from home feel. There is a pool table and board games big screen TV's it is just a great place to stay I would highly recommend it to anyone. There is also a huge Mall within walking distance. I love it and will stay there again next time I visit the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2009

Overall, our stay at the Element was pleasant. Despite it's proximity to BWI, the rooms were fairly quiet. The styling is very modern and looks like an Ikea store. The beds are soft and the showers hot. The breakfast spread was good and the fitness room looked very nice.

My only real complaint was housekeeping. On the first day of our stay, housekeeping ignored the privacy-please magnet. On the second/last day of our stay, they again ignored the privacy-please magnet to ask us what time we would be leaving. I thought it was pretty tacky to ask when we were leaving an hour before check-out.

Also, the pool does not match the pictures on the website. Not a deal-breaker for me, but it wasn't a very big pool.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Usually efficiencies mean full size fridge, oven, etc, but terrible style and dated decor (such as a Marriott Residence Inn). Starwood stepped it up big time as this is basically a Westin in style (think Pottery Barn warm neutral brown/taupe colors with a bit of grass green) that has full sized stainless kitchen, tiled floors, huge bathrooms and all modern styling. Pricing is incredible, and you could easily stay there for weeks as they have all the amenities (dishwasher, new flatware/bowls, etc). VERY VERY nice. Attached to the other new concept - ALOFT - so good outdoor area to sit and drink cocktails, play pool, swim, and even has high end mountain bikes you can take out. Across from the mall so good location.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2009

We stayed at the Element Arundel Mills for 42 nights, spanning the beginning of June until the middle of July. My family and I sold our house and needed a place to stay until our new house was ready.
The hotel was nothing short of amazing, as was the staff. They truly made my family and I feel at home. They even were good to our dog, allowing him to stay in the room when we weren't there.
Each morning, we went downstairs for breakfast, where the staff had our 2 year old's highchair waiting for him. They even offered to get us alternate food for the kids, if they did not care to have the offering of the day. On Monday through Thursday, we enjoyed the free happy hour finger foods and drinks.
The hotel is directly across the street from the Arundel Mills Mall, and there are a ton of activities near the hotel.
One of the best hotel experiences I've ever had. Highly recommended to all!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2009

The Element in Arundel Mills is quite a charmer! I love that ALL of the rooms are SUITES!! Are you kidding me!! The beds are definitely what they said, very heavenly and soft indeed. One of their features I like was the free breakfast and lite snacks hour. The morning crew doing in the morning are so sweet, helpfully, work hard to serve the guest here. I'm for sure coming back to the Element again and recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business