This past weekend was our time staying at the very hotel & we love it! It's like walking into a little studio apartment. It has a refrigerator, microwave & dishes in case you want to do a little something. The shower has a huge square shower head as though it's raining on you. Love that the door to the shower was glass. Lovely. We were on the 6th floor so our view was beautiful! Love that this hotel is also by the mall, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. We will definitely be returning,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Arundel Mills promotes balance through flowing, multi-purpose spaces and relaxing guest rooms. Stay just around the corner from Maryland Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall, and a short drive to Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Fort Meade. For a change of scenery, downtown Baltimore and DC are also easily accessible. This Hanover hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature a kitchenette with a hob and a flat-screen TV. Bright rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator along with a work desk and seating area. Coffee-making facilities are also included at Element Arundel Mills Hanover. Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with muffins and fruit. Guests can workout in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. An indoor pool and a snack shop are also available. Arundel Mills Mall is 2 miles from Element Arundel Mills and Camden Yards is 20 minutes’ drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills