This was my second Element property stay and it was lovely. The jr Suite style rooms are very well designed, bathrooms are gorgeous and having an open full kitchen and sitting room area really allows one to feel at home on the road. Unfortunately, we were only in town for 12 hours....but nonetheless it was a great stay.
They have in-house laundry, and so after a week on the road was able to wash my clothes and prep for the next leg of my trip (VERY USEFUL). Also, there is a massive shopping mall next door (10 min walk) or 2 min hotel shuttle ride).
What I found interesting about this property, its one huge building split into 2 hotels....a sister starwood hotel (ALOFT) was next door-ish. Separate entrances, and you feel like you're in your respective hotel ...hmmm, just interesting.
Baltimore Airport BWI is nearby and the freeways are right around the corner.
The Front Desk Staff couldnt have been more helpful (I wish I could remember her name) A very very kind black lady (she works overnight) and was so helpful with my reservation and company billing....I was able to thank her upon departure.
Free Hot Breakfast was pretty amazing, tasted on par with what Ive had at Westins and W's so a major plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element is Starwood's premiere extended stay hotel brand. Element Arundel Mills is located next to Arundel Mills Mall, minutes from BWI Airport & just a short drive into Baltimore and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Starwood and Priceline so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills